Chapter 40

_________
____

Allianna's Pov

"Wake up love." I heard someone whisper into my ear, my eyes slowly fluttered open and the first thing they were met with was Alexszandro's face extremely close to mine.

I smiled before my eyes closed again, Little after I felt him kissing my face and my eyes opened again as I stared at him only to close my eyes for the third time. I was just about to fall back into my deep sleep when I felt his lips kissing all over my face, my eyes opened fully for the first time and I looked up at him and he smiled.

"I have a surprise for you." He whispered.

"What surprise?" I answered confused.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it." He muttered before pulling away, he climbed off the bed and my eyes followed him before I also stood up.

I stood in front of him and my hands automatically went around his body before I pulled him close, his hands went on my back and he started to make small circles before I felt him kissing the top of my head.

I pulled away and he gave me a small smile before he came behind me and wrapped a blindfold around my eyes, I smiled even though I couldn't see. It reminded me of the time he took me to meet his mother.

"Ok just follow my lead." he said softly and I nodded before my lip went in between my teeth in anticipation.

He started to moved my body and I followed as he led me somewhere. I felt my heart rate increase as I heard the door opening. Just as I entered the room I felt the cold morning air kiss my skin and I felt a small slight shiver run down my spine.

I felt the bindfold being lifted from off of my head and it took my eyes a second to adjust and when they did my gaze landed on the open window, I smiled when I saw the morning sky before a small bird landed on the windowsill.

My eyes slowly went down and I saw a painting of me sleeping, the first night I had came he had painted a portrait of me. I walked over to the painting and ran my hand over it before turning around to look at his face. I smiled at him before my eyes went back to the beautifully done art work.

I felt him behind me as his chin rested on my shoulders, my hand went up and I placed it on the side of his face, I felt him kissing my hand before the butterflies started to nest in the base of my stomach.

"Why don't you move the painting." He whispered and my eyes squinted in confusion before my hands gripped the sides and I moved it.

As soon as my eyes met the little thing I felt myself freeze, I turned to look at him and his hands where placed perfectly into his pockets.

My lips started to quiver and my head went down as the tears rushed to my eyes, he walked up to me and I hugged him when I felt them falling.

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"It-'s so cute." I murmmered into his chest before I pulled away and rushed over to the cute little puppy grabbing it before pulling it to my chest.

"He's so cute!" I squeaked at I kissed his face.

"And he's mine!" I shouted and quickly after I heard a deep manly laugh.

"Damn right he's yours" He responded and my eyes went back to him before I ran over and quickly hugged him with one arm, making sure to hold the puppy tightly in the next.

He hugged me back before his fingers went to the puppies ear and he lifted it up before making it fall back down.

"What do you want to name the little devil?" He asked and I pulled away from him. I looked at the puppy then back to him before the name slipped from my lips.