Chapter 14

Song: ||Let You Down by NF ||

____________
_____

Allianna's Pov

I felt the hard burning sensation in my chest as his words planted themselves into the temple of my ears, I felt like my heart had stop due to the lack of oxygen to my brain. His dark grey eyes were the only thing my mind could picture as the tatoos that encaged his neck seemed to get darker as I stared at them with frightened eyes.

"I will not stay here," I replied as I shifted my frightened gaze from his neck and up to his face.

"I already made myself clear," He stated blankly.

"Ho-w dare you bring my family into this? they have nothing to do with whatever I did. Yo-u have have right."

I saw his dark gery eyes quickly fixed themselves on me before he spoke.

"I don't tolerate disrespect, and every word that falls from those lips of your's I consider them disrespectful. So if I were you I would've shut them already because you're responsible for you're actions but I assure you I'm not responsible for mine."

I stared at him with widened eyes as I consumed his words, I quickly dropped my gaze to the floor when I felt his heated gaze burning into my flesh, I felt my racing heart pounding against my rib-cage as it fought with my chest.

"Leave, you start today." I heard his strict voice command.

I quickly turned on my heels as I rushed to the large door opening it and quickly running down the dark hall as I let more tears fall from my eyes, I ran as fast as I could turning many corners a I searched for Mary

"Mary, Mary!" I shouted my voice cracking in the process.

My head turned in many directions tears falling down my face as I searched for her, the last corner I turned I came in contact with the white door of the room that I stayed. I quickly ran towards the door grabbing the handle and pushing the door open before running inside and closing it. I quickly turned the nob and I slowly slipped down onto the white door holding my head in my palms as I let more tears fall.

It felt like I was crying forever because after a time there were no more tears left, my eyes felt dry, my mouth felt dry, everything felt dry.

"Alli, what's wrong?" A calm voice asked.

My head quickly shot up from my palms a I stared at Mary's slender frame at the bathroom door.

"Oh Mary, someth-ing really bad just ha-pp-ened," I replied while hiccuping.

Mary quickly rushed over to me gently pulling me up by my shoulders as she stared at my face concern taking over hers as she saw my blood shot eyes.

"What happened, Why are you crying?" She asked while holding my shoulders.

I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes again and I quickly hugged her as I buried my face into her cloths as I let my tears soak through the thin fabric.

"I'm always get-ting myself into bad situa-tions Mary, I can never do an-ything right." I replied my words coming out muffled.

"Tell me what's wrong." Mary's asked softly.

"I-I broke a portr-ait and it costs eight thousand dollars, an-d I'll have to pa-y for it Mary. I do-nt have that kind of money. H-he said that if I can't pay it back then he'll put me in jail, and if I go to jail then the debt will be left on my family's head. I can't let that happen." I replied with tears running down my face.