Chapter 34

________
_____

Allianna's Pov

"Why is it so big?" I asked and his eyes fixed on me for a moment before he smirked, He pulled me close to his side his eyes looking around the place before he graced me with his words.

"So you're telling me you don't like big things." He stated his eyes still looking at the overly extreamly large house.

"I don't like anything too big." I answered as my eyes fell on the couch, I looked up and there it was, a big chandelier.

"We have a problem then princess." he stated before letting go and coming to stand infront of me, He looked down and I still saw a smirk on his lips.

"No, don't get me wrong, the place is beautiful. Too beautiful if you ask me." I responded and he laughed, he leant down and placed a small kiss on my lips before his eyes met mine.

"Wait untill you see the bedroom." He whispered in my ear before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders causing a squeak to fall from my lips as I was shocked by his actions. I quickly started to squirm in his hold but he only held me in place.

"Put me down you giant." I shouetd as my hands banged againt his back repatedly But that didn't stop him, I started to bang my hands harder and that's when I felt it.

"You spanked me." I stated and he laughed.

"Did I do it in another language." He asked and I laughed as I finally let my hands fall and I rested my head on his back as he walked.

"The view is tremendous down here Alex." I shouted and he ran his hand over my ass before he replied.

"Mine too love."

he walked up a stairs before he turned many corners, my head still on his back. I felt my eyes closed and I felt myself slowly drifting off.

_________

The sound of a door closing awoken me from my litte nap, my eyes flutterd opened and I slowly felt him putting me down. He placed me infront of him and I saw him smile before his hand went up and brushed over my lip.

"You fell asleep." He stated with a small laugh. I rolled my eyes before my hands went up and brushed his lips.

"You don't say." I responded and he smiled even wider showing me his perfectly white teeth, I flet like the air was knocked out of my lungs, I had never seen him smile this much, ever. And the sight of it totally melted my heart.

"Close your eyes." He whispered, I did as he told my eyes slowly closing before I flet him turn me around, he came up behind me and and I flet his hands lock around my body and his chin rested on my shoulders.

"No peeking ok." he whispered and I nodded. I heard somthing click and through my clsoed eyes, I could see that the room had goten brighter. I bit my lips as anticipation filled my system.

"Ok, now open your eyes." He whispered and my eyes slowly opened, As soon as I saw the room my mouth fell open and my eyes widended. I stared at the room for hours my eyes going to everything inside. Everything looeked comy, the bed, the pillows. Everything. I felt tears appeared to my eyes and slowly I started to cry. I felt him turn me around as he looked at my face, a worried expression on his.

"Whats wrong, do you not like it." He asked softly as his hands went to my arms, but that only more tears come to my eyes.

"Is it the curtains, I could change those right now, I could change the whole room." He siad as he stared at my face.

"I-it's not the curtains." I said while sniffing.

"Then what is it love, is it the sheets" I could change those too." He whispered and I let out a small laugh as I cried.