Chapter 25

A/n

This chapter is somewhat mature so I'll advise you that if you find things like that weird or uncomfortable please stop reading at this chapter.thank you.

And if you do decide to read I'm so sorry that you had to go through this.

_________
_____

Allianna's Pov

My head rested on the cold glass as I stared out the window watching moving cars as they passed, the rain had began to fall a couple minutes ago and it only added to the silence in the car. I hadn't spared him one single glance after what he did, after what he said. I knew his little charming ways wouldn't last and it only ripped my insides even more because a small part of me actually started to care, no not care It was something far greater than just caring.

The car came to a stop and I watched him as he attempted to open his door..

"Why are you like this?" I asked blankly causing his hands to freeze on the handle of the door before he pushed it open  stepped outside. I quickly opened my door taking off my heels holding them in my hands as I walked over to his side.

"Answer me." I said looking up at his face but he only walked around me as he walked to the house. The guards slowly bowed their heads as he passed but I ignored them my eyes completely on his back as he walked away from me. I quickly walked through the door following behind him as he headed for the stairs but I quickly ran in front of him standing in his way and blocking his path.

He looked at my face his eyes still darker than before but I didn't move, my eyes went down to his hands and I was shocked when I saw that his hands were clenched his knuckles turning a pale white.

"Do you want to hit me, do you want to beat the hell out of me like you did to Jake?" I asked softly my chest getting tight as I watched his blood covered fists. A look cross over his face before his fists unclenched.

"Was it all just an act ?" I asked softly the tears welling up in my eyes. I saw him try and walk around me but I only moved into his way again blocking his path once more. I reached out again to touch his hand but he only stepped back causing the tears to fall from my eyes.

"I guess it was." I whispered before turning around as I walked up the stairs heading to the room with red eyes, I walked down the hall feeling the tight knot in my chest getting tighter as I stared at my bruised hand that Jake had gripped. I stopped at the door opening it stepping inside before closing it and walking over to the bed taking off the dress and throwing it to the side.

And to think I was actua- He's only making it hard for me, he's doing all this and when I try. I just can't understand him. He does stuff and when I simply touch him he moves away like I'm some type of bacteria or something.

I took a shower brushed my teeth and went back into then room, every second I would think about him and it only made me more angry but more sad. I knew what I felt but today only proved that he didn't feel the same way and it pained my heart so much to know that.

______

I was on the floor for about 4 hours now my eyes slowly closing then opening as I looked up at the ceiling trying to count how many times it would spin due to my sleepy eyes. Was I druk? No I couldn't be I was just sleepy. After looking up for 4 hours straight who wouldn't be?

Why couldn't his face get out of my head, his tattoos tainted my mind like a forest fire. Everywhere I looked I saw his face. then when I closed my eyes I saw hi  dark grey eyes looking back at me. That's why I wouldn't fall asleep.