Chapter 02

Song:   || Faded ||
______________________
________

Allianna's Pov

My eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the large ray of sunlight seeping through the cracks of my window, I quietly got up looking over at my sisters sleeping form snuggled closely with her little head planted into my side.

"Elle, Elle, wake up baby it's time to go take a shower," I whispered into her ear while running my fingers throw her curls, I saw her turn, the small smile creeping upon her lips as she tried her best not to laugh.

"I know you're not sleeping Elle," I said while looking at her closed eyes.

"Ok, since you're sleeping you wouldn't mind if I do this," I stated while tickling her sides, Her eyes quickly shot open as she started screaming and pulling at my hands.

"Awwi, Awwi, stop stop," She screamed while laughing and it only made my heart swell with happiness.

I picked up her small frame in my arms as I threw her up then catching her before she could hit the ground as she continued to laugh. A small smile crept it's way onto my lips as I saw her's, I loved seeing her smile it always made me forget about everything that's happening around me, everything that's happening to me, and everything that's happening to us.

I was too busy playing with Elle when suddenly the door burst open and instantly I'm met with my pappa's frame holding a bat mid way in the air.

"Alli, are you two ok, I heard screaming." pappa shouted while his eyes rapidly searched the small room.

"Pappa we're completley fine, I was just playing with little ol Elle here," I said while putting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Ohhh, thank god because someone was going to die today," He said while putting his hand over his heart."

"Now you girls behave and keep the noise down ok, your mother is trying to sleep," he stated before closing the door.

"Ok now Elle you heard what pappa said, we can't keep playing because you'll make a lot of noise and then we'll wake up mamma." Elle slightly nodded her little head as I placed her small form down onto the bed and headed over to the small dresser in the corner of the room to grab her shower stuff.

I searched the dresser with my eyes looking for her blueberry shampoo and her pink dora toothbrush, After I found them I headed back over to the bed wrapping her up in her small towel and walking towards the bathroom with her small frame in my arms with her head resting on my shoulder.

I slowly closed the bathroom door placing Elle on the sink before I grabbed the toothpaste and quickly started squeezing the it unto her toothbrush.

"Ahhh," I said while indicating for her to open her moth, After she did I placed the toothbrush into her small mouth slowly brushing her teeth. After I washed her hair and did everything else I wrapped her up in her towel and headed out to the bedroom.

I placed her down unto the bed as I looked through her draws picking out her soft pink jumpsuit and grabbing a few things from the dresser, after I got what I needed I walked back over to the bed and started drying her off and rapping a clean towel around her.

I grabbed her jumpsuit as I quickly pulled it up from her feet, I grabbed the small brush as I lightly brushed through her soft brown hair while spaying it with some detangling spay as I left it to air dry.

"Elle I'm all done," I whisperd but I got no answer. "Elle?, Elle?" I silently moved her hair slowly moving it out of her face only to see her eyes fast asleep.