Chapter 27

Give me one moment in time🎶

_____________
_____

Allianna's Pov

I looked up when I heard the door being opened and I felt like a knife was stabbed through my chest when I saw his bright blue eyes, the smile fell from my lips when I realized that he had just gotten back from where ever he had gone to last night. I quickly looked away my eyes landing on the man on the floor that was fixing the tray of cookies in the oven.

I didn't know who he was but I saw him down stairs this morning all dressed in a suit and tie and I figured that he was one of the guards, since this place is packed with them for no apparent reason. Yes I know that this place belong to him and by the way everything looked inside I could tell that it needed 'protection' but why need thousands of guards.

"What's going on here?" I heard his deep voice ask from the other side of the room but I didn't answer him, I refused to even talk to him after all he did last night. The man slowly stood up facing me with a small smile before he turned around and met Alexszandro's gaze.

"Father?" Alexsxandro merely whispered and I froze in my spot, this was his father? My eyes widened when I stared at the back of the man standing in front of me. His father, no wonder they looked somewhat alike, I saw a resembleance but I didn't really pay attention to it until now.

"Hello son." He answered and I felt the tension in the room grow as I looked at Alexszandro's face, his face held anger and something else but I couldn't describe it. I looked at his hands only to see them clenched as he stared at his father's face. Why would he be so upset ot see his father?

"Allianna get over here." He commanded and I quickly began to move but a voice stopped me.

"She could stay right here son, I'm not going to hurt her."

He looked at me with heated eyes before giving his command one last time. "Allianna I said get over here." I quickly started to walk towards him with my hands place perfectly at my side fearing that he would tick, I stopped directly in front of him and his eyes roamed across my face and body as if searching for something.

"What do you want here." he asked in a dark tone before pulling me to his side, I slight squeal fell form my mouth due to his sudden action. I watched the man move from around the table as he walked towards us and I felt Alexszandro's grip get tighter around my wrist as he pulled me behind him. His father's eyes fell on his hand that was holding mine and his mouth curved into an ironic smile.

"Can't I see how my son and his little girlfriend is doing." He asked and I froze in my spot. Did he just call me his girlfriend?, I really understood nothing that was happening and I didn't know if I should be shocked or scared because their moods changed really quick.

"You need to leave, and she's not my girlfriend." He answered and I felt my heart break for a split second, I hanged my head to the floor not wanting to look at either of them, they were literally talking about me like I wasn't there.

"Then who is she to you son?" His father retorted as his eyes burned into my head. It was like the atmosphere in the room had changed drastically, everything felt off.

"She's a girl I met at the club." He answered and that was when I felt my heart break. At the club? a girl he met at the cub. I felt the tears in my eyes but I didn't answer, I only held my head down even further. I wasn't one of those girls he was portraying me to me to be.

"Then why is she so close to you, If you met her at a club?" He asked and I felt Alexszandro's hand quickly slipped from mine.

"There are you happy?, Now leave." He ordered but the man stood in his spot. His eyes held a playful look to it as he walked up to me grabbing my hand and slowly pulling my away from Alexszandro.