Chapter 01

Started |1/15/2018 |

Authors Note| Scars    

We always look at our scars as ugly marks, but sometimes, lets try to consider them as nice things, As symbols that something painful in the past had been healed💕.

----------------------------------------------------------------                               

Allianna's Pov

"Ok ladies and gentleman, next on stage we have the famous Rammy who will be performing his newest trick, the triple backflip summer sault," I announced over my pretend mike.

Rammy looked around at everyone before looking back at me with nervousness on his little goat face.

"Come on Rammy you can do this, come on boy, don't let me down, I know you can do this." I whispered so only he could hear.

You see I have been teaching Rammy new tricks ever since pappa brought him home. I've taught him how to swim, how to catch, how to play hide and seek, and now I've taught him how to do a triple back flip summer sault.

Well if you look a it, it isn't really a triple backflip summer sault. He just jumps off of the bucket and lands on his feet but you know I have to make it sound fancy.

Rammy gives me one final look before I see him stoop down and then jumps off the bucket landing perfectly on all fours.

"Woooop!, Wooop!, and that ladies and gents is the triple backflip summer sault presented by Thee famous Rammmy." I shouted at the chickens and cows.

"Yay Rammy, I told you you could do it, you only need to have a little faith, and a sprinkle of my magic dust." I shouted while giving him a hug.

"Just because you've been a really good boy today, I've got something real special for you".

Rammy started jumping around as he ran around the house in a fast pace, I laughed to myself at I saw his ears going up and down as he ran. He finally came to a hault as he stopped in front of me wiggling his tail in the process.

I pulled a carrot out from my bag as I placed it in his mouth, he quickly grabbed it from my hand as he ran away probably going to burry it somewhere in the yard.

"Oh, I guess I'll just give this last carrot to Sam, since Rammy dosen't want it," I said in a loud voice while walking over to the cows slightly glancing back.

It happened in a flash that I almost didn't see what happen, Rammy Ran from behind the house the dirt making a pattern in the air as his little goat feet planted themselves in the dry soil. In the blink of an eye the carrot was snatched from my hand as Rammy's frame disappeared behind the house again.

I fell down on the ground clutching my stomach as I laughed, he just snatched the carrot from  my hands.

"Allianna, did you get the carrots as yet?" I heard my mamma shout from inside the house.

Ohh shoot, Im seriously dead right now, I was so caught up in Rammy's little trick that I completely forgot that mamma had sent me to get the carrots to make the carrot cake.

I quickly started to rush the animals away, rushing them into their pens as I kicked the pans and sticks into the tall grass.

I saw the door creaking open as I tried to push the goat into its pen I rushed back to my spot by the flower garden as I stood there waiting for mamma to open the door. As she opened the door I looked to my right only to see a little chicken not in its pen.