Chapter 20

Song: ||As Long As you love me by Justin Bieber ||

____________
_______

Alexszandro's Pov

I stood at the door for hours watching her sleep, she slept like an angel,  like nothing in this world bothered her. I watched her intently as her little small hands locked themselves around the slik sheet.

She was beyond beautiful It was just so hard, everything about her was just so innocent. I found it hard to say what I really wanted to say becasue I knew if I said my thoughts out loud then she would be even more afraid of me than she already was.

But the sick maniatic side of me  enjoyed it. It liked to see how much it could make her afraid, make her beg.

I've said my thoughts out loud thousands of the but when I'm around her I just say it in a different language I know she wouldn't understand. When I left the dealer ship that night, the night Marco saw her. I was so fucking pissed, I don't know why I was I just was.

One minute I'm somewhat near sane then the other I just tick. The minute I laid my eyes on her face I felt possessive of her but I still told Marco to drive, but then I heard her scream and everything went black the only thing I remember was me getting out from that car and walking over to them ending their lives in the blink of an eye.

Three men dead, in one night. Nothing special.

My eyes quickly went to her small face as I saw her turning, her face looked like she was crying but there were no tears.

"Elle, no." I heard her whimper. I was about to go wake her up because it looked like she was having a bad dream but I wanted hear more.

"Pappa, s-he can't die." She whimpered once more. My eyes locked themselves on her quivering lips as I waited to hear more.

Her breathing started to increase as she started to moved her head to the side as if she was trying to dismiss her mind from accepting something.

"No-No -no-no." she whispered before she quickly jumped up with a frightened look on her face as she started to cry. I slowly started to walk towards her with my eyes still on her face.

"Daddy she's gone." I heard her say causing me to stop in my tracks as my eyes locked themselves on her.

"Daddy?" Well thats new.

"Who's gone." I asked calmly causing her eyes to instantly snap up to me as she stared at me in shock before she started to back away.

"Stay away from me!" She whispered as she backed away onto the bed with tears running down her face.

I slowly made my way over to her grabbing her legs and pulling her so that he was flat on her back before I pinned her hands beside her head.

"Help! Help!" She shouted as she cried kicking and throwing her body around.

"You did this! You stopped me from leaving and now Elle's gone!" Let me go!" She cried as she kicked her legs but I quickly pinned them down.

"Listen to me princess, you had a bad dream ok. It was only a dream. Now stop." I whispered into her ear causing her to shake her head from side to side.

"Listen to me Amore mio It was only a dream, calm down. No ones gone you just had a nightmare ok." I whispered again but she continued to cry only slowing down a little. her breath got much heavier as she started to have small hiccups.

"Let me help up calm down ok, Do you want me to help you forget about your dream." I whispered softly into her ear and immediately I saw her nodding her head.