Chapter 38

A/N - You guys are going to hate me after this chapter but believe me, it was for the greater good.

________
_____

Recap

Feenix's Pov

Where the fuck is she!" He shouted as he slapped the guard across his face causing him to fall to the floor. The guards eyes went up and I saw fear take over his face before he answered in a stutter.

"Th-ey t-ook her sir I-" he began but before he could finish his sentence I saw Zandro's hand connecting with his face again and his head quickly whipped to the floor in a swift turn.

I've have never seen him this angry in a long time, His fists clenched untill his muscles turned white and his chest started  going up and down as he tried to control his hard breathing.

He bent down and gripped the man before pulling him up by his collar,  his eyes heated as ever as he tried to control him self from killing him.

"What happened." He asked him with clenched teeth.

The man's eyes fell to his face before he started to talk but it looked like when Zandro's eyes became even more hard the words got stucked in his throat. I saw Zandro grip him tighter and pulled him closer to his face before he spat the words.

"Speak or I'll cut your dick off and feed it to your kids ." He sneered in his face. The mans eyes instantly went wide before he began to speak.

"She- she came to one of the guar-ds and told them that she wanted to buy some-thing." He stuttered.

"What did she want to buy?" He asked and I could see the anger seeping out from behind his somewhat masked face.

"She wanted to buy flower seeds sir."

"She wanted to plant them for you." He answered and just as he said it we saw Zandro push him back before slapping him across the face causing him to fall to the floor, he looked up and that was when we saw how bad his face actually was. His face was literally black and blue.

He walked back over to the guy before pulling him back up by his shirt and his eyes locked with his face

"And you took her out of this house even though I gave specific order not to let her leave!" He shouted before slapping him across the face again.

"We tho-ught you gave the order sir, She sai-d you told her she could go." He stutterd as he stared up at Zandro's face with frightened eyes.

"Did I fucking tell you to take her out of this house!" He stated angrily before pushing him back to the floor and instantly his foot came in contact with the guy's side and his body moved a few spaces back.

I looked over at the  rest of the guys only to see them watching without saying a word, my eyes fell on Dean's face and I saw how broken he looked, I knew he was sad, upset, angry, But he didn't show it as much as Zandro did. He didn't interfere with whatever Zandro was doing because he knew that he would do everything to get them back.

My eyes fell on Naro's moving frame as he stood up about to walk over to Zandro to stop him from killing the man before he actually got any information but I saw Dean's hand quickly go out as he stopped him from going any closer.

Our eyes quickly went back to what was happening when we saw Zandro slapping the guy across the face again knocking him to the floor, his face went back up and his swollen eyes met Zandro's malicious face again.