Chris ( PART 4)

Yn POV________

Yn POV
________

"Don't say you're sorry now because I almost killed your little bitch. Fuck you." I say.

The principal came up to us with a serious facial expression. "Yn...come to my office."

I rolled my eyes following the principle to his office .

"Take a seat."

I do so.

"I wasn't expecting you to be in my office for something bad." He says fixing his tie as he sat down.

"Same here."

"Why are you fighting?"

"Well Chris started this rumor about me so I've been mad at him yanno because he making up lies about me. So his little hoe or whatever came at me sideways so yes I fought her." I say .

He nodded then began to make an announcement.

"Christopher Brown come to my office, Christopher Brown come to my office now." He says.

We sat there for about 3 minutes until Chris finally walked in.

He sat next to me and had a nervous look on his face.

"Why are you going around starting rumors?" The principal asks.

He sighed. "It was just a joke ."

"A joke? A joke? What you did was bullying. You started a rumor about this young lady knowing everybody would believe it because you're Mr.Popular." The principal says taking my side on the situation.

"Mr.Watkins come on it's just a stupid joke, everybody will forget about it by next week." Chris says.

"Christopher you have 5 days of suspension, and as for you Ms.Yn I have to give you 5 days also for fighting."

I nodded my head understanding.

"Christopher your class will be switched also your lunch. We need you to not be in anyway classes with Yn." He added.

Chris scoffed. "Ight."

We both exited his office and Chris stopped me from walking.

"You still don't forgive me?"

"No, fuck you ."

"That's fair I guess...hoe." He smirks before walking away.

_________

Well..? Thoughts?😂🤔

? Thoughts?😂🤔