August

August POV

August POV

"Nice party August.." Simone says to me as she sipped her drink and grind her hips dancing to the music.

I smirked. "Thanks Baby"

I walked through everybody, music was blasting , people were dancing, swimming, eating etc.

It was a pool party/house party, I was bored and just decided to do this.

"Aye Aye Aye...put my picture back, the fuck wrong with you?" I say to this dude who had my picture from off the wall dancing with it.

"Aug Chill." He chuckled putting it back.

I walked through the crowd in the house checking everything out, I felt like the parent or something these people was too turnt.

"Shout out to August, We finna slow shit down." The Dj that I hired says.

Pornstar then filled my house then a smile appeared on my face.

As I was walking through people this girl stopped me immediately grinding on me.

Placing my hands on her hips as she rocked back and forth to the beat.

She then seductively turned around facing me, this girl was so damn beautiful.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kept my hands on her hips.

I looked down at her as she smiled at me singing along to my song.

She then turned back around placing her hands on her knees dancing all up on me.

She really got people attention.

"Ooh shit! Get it Yn!" Some girl shouts, after that people were recording, everybody act like they ain't never seen a girl dance before.

She faced me again grabbing my hand leading the way to wherever she was taking me.

We headed for the stairs , as soon as we reached the top she looked back at me while still holding my hand.

"Where's your room August?"

"St-Straight ahead."

She giggled leading the way to my bedroom.

She let go of my hand,shutting my doors then leaning against them.

She smirked pulling down her tube top revealing herself. Then she slid her shorts down only having on her panties.

She walked over to me pushing me on the bed, then straddle me.

"You so fine..." she says biting her lip, I could just see the lust in her eyes. "You know what imma do to you?" She added.

"You gone fuck a nigga huh?" I chuckled .

A smile appeared on her face as she leaned down pecking my lips a few times, then she passionately kissed me.

I don't know why she doing this, or why she brought me up here to fuck...

I stopped her and she sat up frowning. "What's wrong?"

I sigh. "Look I don't know why you tryna fuck me, ion even know ya name, shit I don't know what kind of girl you are and I don't even got condoms.."

She smiled. "You fine as hell, when I want something I'm going to get it, and I'm Yn by the way...and oh..you don't need condoms."

She stood up unbuttoning my pants and I laid there letting her.

She leaned up to my face kissing my lips then my neck.

"Just let me do my thing ..." she says sliding her panties off then climbing on top.

I didn't understand why I'm letting this girl do this and I don't know her for real .

Moments in i was really enjoying it, holding her hips and all. She was in control and I felt myself about to bust.

"Fuck...get off." I say but she was ignoring me. "Get off! I'm bout to nut!" I shout as she continue to ride.

I couldn't hold this shit, she just kept going...

"Fuck!" I shout angrily tossing her off of me. I fixed my pants and she sat on my bed confused.

"What's wro-"

"Why the fuck You ain't get Up?"

"August it's fine!"

3 weeks later.

It's been 3 weeks since I saw Yn And I honestly don't want to see her.

My phone began to ring and I heard Kenneth on the other end.

"Wassup?"

"Chillin, You Good August?"

"Yeah why?" I asked confused.

He sigh before speaking. "I got some news...remember honey that was dancing on you? Well she going around the city telling muthafuckas she's pregnant with YOUR baby."

"What?!" I shout.

"Bruh I thought you would've found out by now, she telling damn near everybody you her baby daddy. I heard she was late on her period and shit, that's what my girl told me."

I sat there ready to just explode...why me?

Lmfaooooo thoughts?