August

August POV

August POV

"No disrespect to you Aug, but ya shorty got a banging ass body man." Dj Khaled says to me.

I frowned. "Nigga chill that shit out, you bro and all but that's not what we finna do."

He held his hands up in defense. "My bad my bad , didn't mean to upset you , I just wanted you to know you got a good taste in women."

I nodded. "That's cool, but still no."

"Damn you really hard on me . "

"For my woman I'm on full defense mode."

Yn began to walk over to us with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello Dj Khaled ." She says shaking his hand as I watched him place his other hand over hers.

"Hello beautiful girl, I was just telling August how lucky he is to have such a proper lady with him." He lied.

"Oh thank you!" She smiled coming closer to me.

"You enjoying yourself?" I asked her as she held the glass of champagne to her lips taking a sip.

She then nodded. "Yes, this is great. Like I've never met this many celebrities."

I chuckled at how exited she was, like a kid that just arrived at Disney Land. "I'm happy you're enjoying yourself."

She reached up to kiss me so I kissed her back. " Yn right?" Rihanna says as she walked up.

"Oh my God yes!" She says so excitedly.

"I always wanted to meet you . You're a beautiful girl ." Rihanna says giving her a hug.

" oh no Rihanna you're the beautiful one." Yn says.

Me and her hugged really quick then she spoke to Yn again. "Yn do you mind coming with me really quick? I want to talk business."

She cheesed then looked up at me. "Can I go?"

I chuckled . "Go ahead baby."

Once she left I caught Khaled staring at her, I snapped in his face getting his attention.

"Aye man."

"Yo chill chill August!" He says.

"August? Is that you?" I hear from behind me, I turn around seeing the one and only Miracle Watts.

We exchanged hugs and stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Wow...you look great." She says.

"So do you." I smiled.

"So August...how have you been?"

"Great actually, everything is going amazing for me."

She nodded. "Are you taken? Or..."

"I'm taken, I know you see my post with me and my girl."

She shook her head. "What? Nah just the pics of you. The ones that matter."

I frowned. "Okay?"

She stepped closer and seductively touched my chest. "How about we go back to my hotel room to talk."

"Talk for what? What we talkin fo?"

"Yanno to catch up." She says licking her lips.

I looked to my left and so did she and there was Yn and Rihanna.

"Who is this August?"

"Why she act like she don't know who I am?" Miracle says.

"Um because I don't. You some Instagram hoe or something?" Yn says.

"First off no, I'm a model and I make my own lashes. August here is a ex of mine, one of the BEST boyfriends I've ever had."

Yn scoffed. "You need to back up before I really cause a scene at this nice ass party."

"You not doing shit." Miracle says.

"Oh no Yn don't, she wants that type of energy from you , kill this hoe with kindness." Rihanna says.

"Oh girl shut up! Before I get Chris Brown up in here...and we both know you don't wanna go down that road again." Miracle says.

Rihanna frowned. "Miss, stop it. I can end you and your so called modeling career in a snap of a finger...as a matter of fact." She says pulling out her phone causing Miracle to beg her not to.

"Exactly what I thought. Yn I'll see you around, call me !" Rihanna smiled before walking away.

Miracle propped her boobs before walking away.

"Baby I wasn't even gone-"

"I know August, you're better than that. "

Thoughts on Miracle??

Lmfaooo do y'all think they was really a thing??? Or just ppl assuming??