Trey

Yn POV

Yn POV

"He doesn't care! he doesn't love me ! " I cried to myself laying on the bathroom floor, sobbing uncontrollably over Trey.

I twist my earring looking over at my shattered phone, that I threw against the wall.

Laying there for a long 4 hours crying and thinking...trying to figure out what to do with us...with myself.

A few seconds later i hear the bathroom door handle shake. I look over to see that somebody's trying to get in .

"Yn.....baby, open up please." Trey says. I cried turning my back towards the door. "Go away!" I yelled.

I hear him sigh. "Baby....whatever you saw,whatever I did, whatever you heard I apologize. Ight? You the love of my life baby, I'll die for you . I wanna marry you....have kids with you....forgive me baby." He says.

I wiped my eyes looking at the door , i stood up walking towards it leaning my head on it and put my palm on the door. "Trey?" I say lowly. "Yes baby?" He responds.

"Why do you mess with them other girls? Why do you argue with me and grab me up the way you do? Why? Why do you do that?" I questioned as i closed my eyes letting my tears flow.

He was silent for a minute. " Yn ..... I never meant to hurt you....thats not my intentions. You want the truth?" He asks.

"Yes...."

He sigh. "I cheat because me and you don't have sex enough so i get it from other girls....I argue with you so you can tell me to leave so I can stay at other bitches houses....when we argue and I grab you up...i do it so you can stop yelling at me so i can have a chance to talk.....that's nothing but the truth. I love you , too much to lose you. So all of that will stop." He says.

I cried even harder then slowly opened the door. He immediately hugged me... I pulled back staring at him. "I'm pregnant.....but...."

His smile faded. "But what baby? Tell me please." I shook my head. "The baby....." i paused.

"Not mines? " he questioned.

Mannnnnnnnn I've been MIA 😂 I apologize y'all I've been busy 🙄 but

What yall think?

Is the baby not his?

Or is it his?

What you think the problem is with the baby??

Would you forgive Trey???

Vote-Comment-Excuse TYPOS💍