Chris

This one is for @Live-Laugh-Enjoy

India POV

" So when you gone stop playing with me?" Chris asks taking my phone out my hand then scooting closer to me.

" What do you mean?"

"Yanno exactly what I meant." He smirked placing his warm hand on my thigh scooting a little more closer. " I don't Chris." I furrowed my eyebrows.

He smacked his lips . " Bruh. You know India, when you gone be all mines." He licked his lips undressing me with his eyes. His hand went up some on my thigh sending chills down my body.

" You want me?"

I bit my lip nervously searching for words."Y-Yes."

He got even closer."How much?"

"A-A lot"

He leaned in pecking my cheek."Welp thats too bad. Because I don't even want you." He laughed standing up trying to dodge my hit.

" I hate you !" I shout.

" I hate you too." He chuckled. " I'm fuckin with you India , damn."

I rolled my eyes throwing a pillow at him."Such a idiot."

He chuckled sitting back down next to me. "You know I was only playing? I do like you India. But you act like you got a boyfriend." He says, I shook my head."I act like this towards you because you have a LOT of girls texting you."

He chuckled. " Thats not the case. But so what? We not together."

"But even during the talking stage I wouldn't want you talking to any other female how you talk to me, you feel me? How would you feel if we get on that level and I was telling other dudes I liked them?" I asked. He nodded I guess understanding what I'm saying.