Quavo

This one is for @imperfect-imperfect ❤️

Sharell POV

I sat on the tub nervously shaking my leg biting my nails, waiting for the timer on my phone to go off. Once it went off I slowly stood up walking towards the pregnancy test.

Two lines were shown. I gasped covering my mouth in shock. " oh no." I say to myself.

I heard a knock on the door . " Babe what you want to eat?" I hear Quavo say on the other side.

I nervously dropped the test in the sink struggling to pick it up. " Uh y-your choice!" I say.

" What you doing? And why this door locked?" He asks trying to twist the doorknob open.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror. "Just tell him." I mumble to myself.

I slowly opened the door and he furrowed at me. "You okay?"

"I'm pregnant."

He chuckled. "Get the fuck outta here Sharell."

I shook my head. "Two lines means Pregnant." I say showing him the test.

He grabbed it from me looking at it then looked at me. "How?"

"What do you mean how? We had unprotected sex Quavo."

He shook his head. " Nah, can't be mines. Every time we do something I use the rubber. Quit tryna put a baby on me."

I scoffed folding my arms." Are you dead ass?"

" Dead ass. You cheated on me?"

" No ! It's yours !" I shout.

" Can't be." He chuckled.

I brushed passed him going into the kitchen. "You just like the rest of these dudes."

He followed behind me."Like the rest? You like the rest of these females. Getting pregnant and lying about who the daddy is."

I faced him and frowned. " Oh really? Lets take a paternity test then."

" Nah, I know I'm not the dad." He shrugged.

9 months later

" Alright Sharell PUSH!" A doctor says.

I pushed and pushed until I felt the baby come out.

" Its a girl !"

I cried; tears of joy. As they placed her in my arms.

Quavo wasn't here, we did end up taking the paternity test though. Months back, and of course he's the father, but he still believed it wasn't true.

Once the nurses got the baby cleaned up I held her all day thinking of names. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I say.

In walks in Quavo with Bouquet of Roses. I rolled my eyes looking down at my little girl.

"Hey..." he says . He sat down beside us smiling.

" Why are you here?"

" To see you and OUR daughter." He says touching her cheek.

" Oh , few months ago she wasn't yours and I was a cheater." I say.

He sigh. " I'm sorry baby. I just ....I just couldn't believe I had a baby. Please forgive me baby."

I ignored him rocking my baby girl. " W-What you name her?"

" She's doesn't have a name yet. It would've been nice if me and her father would've spent nights thinking of tons of names. But I was being accused of cheating." I sarcastically laughed .

" Baby, stop bringing that up, I know she's mines. And I wanna be a cute little family, and everything baby. Please lets just act like me denying her never happened?"

I sighed thinking if I should forgive him or not.

Thoughts?❤️

My wattpad stupid, I couldn't tag her😐🤦🏽‍♀️.

Excuse Typos Vote Comment
😘