Quavo ( PART 2 )

Quavo POV

Quavo POV

I shrugged. "No the fuck she not, she better give me my space, because at the end of the day I'm single, I'm doing me , fucking any sexy bitch that come my way." I say causing all of us to chuckle.

Then my phone begins to ring, I saw that it was Yn calling. "Aye shhh real quick it's her ."

They both were silent.

"Hey baby." I say as I looked up seeing Kiari and Kirshnik quietly laugh.

"I haven't heard from you all day, I was just checking on you." She says.

"I was a little busy today baby, imma stop by later okay?"

"Okay babe..I love you."

"I love you more beautiful...bye." I say before hanging up, nothing but laughs filled the room.

"Nigga, you funny as hell!" Kiari says as he high five me.

"That's how you gotta talk to em like you care about em when In reality you don't give a fuck!" I say laughing.

"I lOvE yOu mOrE bEauTiFuL"Kirshnik says mocking me.

"Chill." I said with a chuckle.

Later That Day

I knocked on the door waiting for Yn to answer, when she finally did.

"Hey baby." I say with a bouquet of roses in my hand .

"Aweee babe!" She says smiling from ear to ear.

She then pulled me into a hug and then began kissing me a few times.

"I love them." She says before letting me inside.

Once she sat the roses down she pushed me onto the couch then straddled me.

"Quavo I love you..."

I smiled at her. "I love you too baby ."

Just lying through my teeth. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text.

I pulled my phone out my pocket seeing 'Baby💦" with a text saying "I really miss you 😩" .

"Who is that?" Yn asks trying to look at my phone.

I quickly slid my phone back in my pocket. "Just Kiari."

My only plans now were thinking of an excuse to leave, to go to Trina's house.

"Baby I know I just got here, but Kiari needs me right now."

She frowned. "Is everything okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he just need help with stuff at his crib."

She then sigh. "Fine..."

She stood up to her feet and so did I . I leaned in kissing her forehead.

"Imma call you baby."

I made my way to Trina house and as soon as she opened the door she immediately started kissing me and trying to get my clothes off.

We made our way into her bedroom and I had sex with her. After the sex we then cuddled.

"I'm so glad you came." She said playing In my dreads.

"You know I had to come see my baby."

She smiled climbing on top of me. "Do you love me?"

"I love you more than anything baby." I lied.

She leaned in kissing my lips passionately.

Later we both fell asleep until I woke up realizing it was 4 AM , I quietly got out of bed putting on my clothes leaving out of her house.

He's a man thot🤣🤣🤣

Thoughts????