August

A/N: Should I start over on Easily Broken??????!!!!! Cuz I'm not feeling that book, I rushed it.😡😒💯

_______________________________________

A U G U S T P O V

Look at Yn, standing there taking pics with her 'new' nigga. He not even all that, like she downgraded B A D L Y .

I brought my drink to my lips finna take a sip until I paused seeing ole dude, kiss M Y girl . That should be me.

I stood up and fixed my shirt a little, adjusting my sun glasses, making my way over to them.

They was all giggles and shit, she putting that fake ass smile on her face.

"Aye." I spoke. Her smile dropped once she seen me, so did his.

" A-August. Hello." She says all nervously.

"Loosen up ma, damn tense much?" I teased.

Ole dude looked at us in confusion. " Who is this Joke?"

"Joke?" I scoffed.

He cleared his throat fixing his tie. "Y-Y-Yes J-Joke."

He sound proper as hell.

I began to laugh sipping the rest of my drink. " Can't even take you serious. Yn lemme holla at you on the quick side."

She looked up at 'ole dude' like she asking for permission or something.

" I'll be back honey." She says to him gently touching his chest. He gave her a nod and she walked to me.

" What!" She whispered yell.

I face palmed myself. " Damn chill. I missed you, you never texted a nigga back or nothing. Ole dude got you whipped huh?"

She pushed my shoulder. "August shut the fuck up ok ? You always in my way! Let me be happy with him."

"You ain't happy until you with me. Now this nigga? Nah , I see that little fake ass smile you put on your face, admit it . Nigga ain't nothing like me!" I smirked licking my lips.

She rolled her eyes then cringed. "No I'm 1000% happy with 'Derrick' ok? Now leave me and MY man alone."

I grabbed her waist pulling her towards me then removed my sunglasses. "I'm your man baby, I love you more than I love myself, we only broke up because you wanted me to stop selling, but baby I'm just grinding for us, and that's straight up fast ass money ." I explained.

She let out a small sigh staring at me."A-August, I'll admit I still love you. And yes I sometimes miss you......well and us. But I've moved on and maybe you should too..."

I shook my head. "Baby no, If I gotta get out the selling bidniss and get me a regular job ? Then so be it baby, I'm willing to do anything just to get you back."

Before she could speak 'Ole dude' walked up removing my hands off Yn waist.

"What are you doing?!"

"Man nigga back up."

"B-Back u-up I will beat you down ok?!" He says causing me to laugh.

"Nah bruh back up this chea my girl." I say proudly.

He scoffed then looked at Yn who wasn't saying nothing.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Would you take Aug back???

Excuse Typos  Vote  Comment