Quavo(PART 3)

Quavo POV

Quavo POV

"I love you more than anything baby." I lied.

She leaned in kissing my lips passionately.

Later we both fell asleep until I woke up realizing it was 4 AM , I quietly got out of bed putting on my clothes leaving out of her house.

I sat inside my car pulling out my phone, going straight to Yn name.

"I know you're asleep baby, but I wanted to apologize for having to leave basically as soon as I got there. I love you so much and I promise I'll make it up to you later on today ❤️."

I sent the text at exactly 4:18 AM. I then pulled off heading home.

12:06PM

I woke up to my phone ringing seeing Yn name on the screen. I answered.

"Hey baby."

"Hey...that text...I understood that you had to leave, it's no big deal."

"I'll come see you today ." I say.

"Alright babe."

We hung up and I went to go get in the shower to start my day.

When I was getting dressed my phone began to ring.

'Lani'

Appeared on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Quavo...I'm pregnant." She says.

I sat down . "By who Lani? Don't say me because I know for sur-"

"Quavo! It's fucking yours. I haven't fucked anybody else!" She shouts.

"Look I'm on my way over there."

I hung up making my way to her house. I knocked on her door until she finally opened it.

She moved to the side allowing me to come inside.

"So how?"

"How what? We had sex and you nutted in me, simple. And I'm keeping this baby."

I sat down and sigh. "Fine Lani, Fine...as long as you're happy."

She smiled a little sitting next to me. "Are you gonna be there for us?"

I looked over at her and placed my hand on her stomach. "Of course..."

She smiled even more immediately kissing me.

Man it always something when it comes to these bitches.

After dealing with Lani I made my way to Yn house, spraying myself with more cologne so she wouldn't smell Lani perfume on me.

"Hey baby." I smiled pecking her lips then walking in.

She smiled walking inside the kitchen, she was cooking.

I sat my phone on the islands then hugged her from behind.

"You cooking for us?" I smiled .

"Yes." She says giggling a little.

My phone began to vibrate indicating I had an text. Yn reached for it .

"Who is Baby? And what are these pictures?"

She held each message from her revealing the pictures, Trina sent me nudes of her.

I snatched my phone out her hand. "Baby look I can explain. I'm not cheating on you okay?"

"Then why the fuck is her name like that in your phone?!"

"It's just a little joke okay? I ain't tell her to send me these pictures though."

"Yeah right, see.....I knew it. You were too good to be true. Cheating ass liar!" She shouts cutting off the stove.

"Baby look-"

"Get out! Just please go I don't want to see or talk to you right now..." She says.

I nodded and left.

I headed straight to Trina's house just because. "You liked the pictures?" She asked with her arms wrapped around me.

"Of course I did, let me see that shit in person." I smirked.

She removed her clothes showing me her body.

"Let's go upstairs." I say as she led the way.

After making love to her...I couldn't stop thinking about Lani's situation and the situation with Yn.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asks taking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing Baby, I'm good." I say.

"Well....I need my nails done ."

I sigh reaching over for my phone and cash app her $200 .

"That's should be enough for anything you need."

She leaned in kissing me.

I think it's about time to just leave these girls alone completely...

Hmmmmmm🤔