Quavo (Pt.2)

Yn POV

Yn POV

I watched as Joe throw Quavo out and Takeoff and Offset followed until offset got his gun out shooting in the air 6 times. Causing everybody to duck and run for cover.

I took a peek seeing offset now pointing the gun at Joe.

"Aye shoot that nigga!" Quavo shout .

Offset looked over his shoulder at Quavo then Joe quickly attacked offset.

They were now fighting over the loaded gun .

"Somebody help Joe!" I screamed.

Everybody was just taking cover.

Shots went off and Joe collapsed on the ground holding his stomach.

I started to hesitate...go over there and help him? Or just do nothing?

I rushed to Joe sitting his head up and Quavo looked at me.

"Aye hand me that gun." He smirks not breaking contact.

Offset handed it to him . "Now why would you come save this nigga?" He chuckled.

Quavo pulled the trigger shooting Joe .... he instantly died.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

Quavo yanked me up pulling me out of the club.

I started to fight for my life so they wouldn't put me inside of their car.

"Let me go!" I screamed . People were staring but yet nobody help me.

He pressed the gun into my back . "I will fucking shoot you! Get in the car!" He whispered yelled pushing me into the car door.

I heard a few people gasp because they were shocked but like I said...nobody helped me.

I had no idea where we were going and he was starting to feel on me. I constantly pushed his hands off of me until he grabbed both of my wrist.

"See the more you refuse me the more imma hurt yo stupid ass. Now stay still and let Huncho get to work." He smirks slipping his hands up my dress.

I felt so violated and I was ready to get the fuck out of here.

He pressed his lips against my neck then swiftly moved his tongue on my neck.

All I can do was cringe, no matter how famous or handsome he might if been, when you don't wanna be touched a certain way , you will loose all interest.

He then slipped a finger inside of me making me jump a little.

I pulled his finger out and he looked at me angrily.

"Bitch I will beat yo ass . You doing dumb shit!"

"Aye bruh chill..." Takeoff says looking at us from the passenger seat.

"Man shut the fuck up! This bitch not letting me do my thang. Just wait to we get to the house its over."

Takeoff shook his head. "Nah for real calm down . You acting crazy."

"How about you turn the fuck around and shut yo ass up . Dat way nigga."

Takeoff sighed taking a hit of his backwood turning around.

"Please stop doing this Q-"

"Stop tryna talk yo way out of this. All you had to do was give me a lap dance now look at you. Finna get yo ass beat."

We stopped to their mansion I'm guessing and he aggressively pulled me out.

"Bruh she trying to walk , you don't gotta pull her like that." Offset says.

I was starting to think Takeoff and Offset started to feel bad and thinks Quavo is getting outta hand.

"Both Of y'all shut up!" He shouts pointing the gun at the both of them.

"You really trippin big bruh. This not like you." Offset says.

Quavo pulled the trigger shooting him in the chest.

IM TIRED 😂 so this probably fucked up.......