Quavo

Yn POV

Yn POV

"How much for a lap dance?" Quavo questioned me.

I wasn't a stripper, I was just the bartender, serving drinks and making them.

Migos came through so they had their own little section.

"Um as you can see I am the bartender, what the hell I look like dancing for you and I got a man." I scoffed sitting down their drinks.

"Baby you talking tah dollar signs." Takeoff says.

Quavo chuckled taking a hit of his backwood.

"Come shake that ass for daddy huncho." He smirked pulling me towards him by my butt.

I tried to get off of him but he was gripping me hard.

"I have a man!" I shout .

"He ain't gotta know. Come on." He says standing up pulling me to the 'private dance' area where the security guard Joe stood.

"Can we get in?"

Joe put up his index finger indicating 'wait' signal.

He rushed in there kicking out one of the strippers and the customer.

Quavo smiled walking in while holding my hand.

He took a seat and leaned back. "Do ya thang."

I scoffed. "Look I'm not one of these strippers, what I do in a private area is in my bedroom for MY man. Okay?"

"Look fuck ya man and I'm not asking you to marry me. I just want a dance."

"Well go get you one of them strippers!"

He shook his head. "Nah...I picked you for a reason."

He took out a bankroll of money waving it side to side. "You gone dance?"

I folded my arms. "Like I said, go pick you a stripper."

I began to walk out but he yanked me back causing me to fall onto the couch.

"Are you crazy!?" I exclaimed.

He began to unbuckle his pants. "All I ask for was for you to gimme a lap dance, but yo stubborn ass wouldn't listen to me."

I tried to get up only to get pushed back down. He roughly opened my legs , lifting my dress up and aggressively ripping my panties off. Then ramming inside of me.

Everything was so uncomfortable. I winced in pain as he thrust in and out.

"Scream and I'm beating yo ass." He warn.

I couldn't take it, all of this was painful my lips opened and I cried out for help.

He covered my mouth continuously ramming in and out.

"Shut the fuck up!" He whispered yelled.

I bit down on his hand and tried to push him off .

"Fuck! You stupid bitch!" He shouts swinging his fist at me.

I instantly got an headache as I stumbled back.

"Joe!" I screamed for the security guard.

He rushed in seeing what was going on . "What the hell." He says grabbing Quavo dragging him out. I got up running out of the private area.

Everybody's attention was now on us.

I watched as Joe throw Quavo out and Takeoff and Offset followed until offset got his gun out shooting in the air 6 times. Causing everybody to duck and run for cover.

 Causing everybody to duck and run for cover

Well then........

Thoughts?