Chris

This shit acting retarded......

Chris POV

"Oooo daddy I want this one !" Royalty shrieks. I looked at her as she picked up the barbie doll.

"Get it." I smiled. She smiled hugging her new doll . We walked up to checkout, seeing this girl with "Yn" on her name tag.

"Find everything okay?" She asks. Royalty nodded. "Yes! Daddy bought me the new doll!" She smiled.

"You must have the best dad in the world." Yn smirks side eyeing me as she scan the toy. "Yes i do!" Royalty jumps up and down.

"Okay you're total is $40.00." She says. My eyes widened. "For that little thing?" I asked. She nodded.

I gave her the money and touched her hand softly. "How old are you?" I asked . "20."

I smirked staring at her eyes. "You beautiful...wanna chill sometim-" Before I could finish a man tapped me.

"While you so busy playing mack daddy, yo little girl just ran off somewhere." I frowned. Then rushed off around the store looking for her.

" ROYALTY! BABY GIRL WHERE YOU AT?!" I shout then asking around if people seen her.

"ROYALTY!" I shout again.

I stopped and sigh. "Lets try the toy aisle."

I made my way into the toys section and slowly walked once i heard giggles and a deep voice.

"How about we get you some candy and a little toy and you leave with me, huh? Wanna come with uncle hank." I hear someone say.

I peeped around the aisle seeing some white man kneeling down in front of Royalty touching her cheek.

I charged at him pushing him down. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" I shout punching him.

 "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" I shout punching him

"DADDY!" Royalty screamed . I then heard her little feet run away.

I stood up trying to find her all over again. I ran to the entrance seeing paparazzi all over.

"Chris ! Over here!" They shout snapping pics of me. I pushed through trying to find Royalty until paparazzi practically tackled me.

I looked at the entrance seeing some man walking Royalty out....

Sorry yall was barely in it or (YN)

Thoughts

Yall know the drill...excuse whatever