August ( Dead Wrong )

" You um leaving soon right? " I asked Lauren sitting across from her in the living room

" Baby " she chuckles. " Hell no , I came here to talk to you so thats what imma do , but except I want be doing that much talking. If , yanno what I mean" she says suckin on her index finger.

This bitch wasn't even a turn on , Lauren is my ex and she came by to "Apologize" for sleeping with my brotha when we were a thing. Ion trust her and I know she shouldn't be here because I'm in a relationship with Yn but I guess its betta to forgive and forget.

" Lauren bruh, you came here to apologize, why you on some other shit?" I asked shaking my head.

She got up and sat next to me rubbing me up and down. " You know you miss me , leave that bitch that you're with now and come back to me" she says messing with my hair.

I moved her over a little bit . " I'm cool "

She got down on her knees in front of me , Just then i here the front door closed and Yn entering the living room.

" Hey ba-" she paused , then she threw the car keys at us .

" Really August!? Aye bitch who are you?! Stand up !" She shouts.

Lauren began to laugh. " Um who are you ? August you didn't tell me you had a sister." She smirked.

Yn was charging towards her but I hurry and stopped her. " Baby chill I wasn't gone do nothing with this hoe I swea" I say.

" Bullshit ! Why the fuck is she here? " she asked, as soon as I was gonna speak she put her hand up .

" Don't, yall enjoy yourselves. I'll be back to get my shit we're done" she says walking out the house.

Question.... would the real you would've believed him ?

 would the real you would've believed him ?

This title corny 💀

|| EXCUSE TYPOS ❤️🤦🏽‍♀️ ||

Vote,Comment ❤️