Trey

Trey POV

Trey POV

"We have the one and only Trey Songz in the building!" Jayna says as I put the mic up to my mouth to let out a little chuckle.

"Wow Trey, how have you been?" She says as she looked at me.

"I've been good, working on music..got a album on the way."

Her eyes widened. "Wowww okay! You guys heard it here Trey got a album coming soon." She says staring at the camera.

"So you've been on the shaderoom and stuff this week because of your girlfriend Yn?" She questioned.

I frowned. "My EX."

"Oh my bad, your ex. What happened with that?"

"I knew it was coming." I chuckled as I sat up a little. "She's a lonely bitch, she always jumping to conclusions, thinking I was cheating...she was just very pessimistic about the whole relationship." I admit.

"Woah Lonely Bitch?" Jayna questioned.

I shrugged. "Exactly! That girl been stalking me every since I broke up with her."

"Woah...so your saying you on the market?"

"I'm confirming it Trigga is officially single on the market looking for something better!" I say walking up to the camera.

Jayna laughed but her laugh disappeared. "But seriously Trey I think you shouldn't be bashing your ex like that on camera ."

I smacked my lips. "Fuck a Yn That bitch is old news. Being with her is like living in hell. But what can I say I had her sprung...she ain't want Trigga messing with no other females...I understand that and I get it ...but that girl was crazy!" I say carelessly not regretting anything.

"Ouch..." She says.

"What? Am I offending you?" I chuckled.

"Well calling her bitches...yes."

I shrugged. "Anyways ... Yn if you seeing this fuck you bitch I wish I never met you and I wish I ain't waste 2 years of my life with your crazy stalking ass...but tune in to my album that I'm dropping soon this interview is done." I say sitting the mic down on the chair walking away.

-

Thoughts???