Chapter 32 - Your Morals Are Screwed Up

She back with another one...enjoy and don't forget to let me know what you think 💕

~Jordan's POV ~

2 months later

"You're scaring him."

"I'll hit you."

"Do you really want to go there Jordan?"

"No I'm sorry."

Carlotta laughed to herself at my reaction to her warning tone. She might be one of the nicest people I've ever met when she doesn't hate me, but she's still a De Mancuso and therefore still comes from a Mafia family. She could kill me with a spoon.

"You need to be less angry around him." I turned my head to face Carlotta when a rush of annoyance came over me. "I'm not angry!" My attention was brought back to Leo when he whimpered at the loudness of my voice causing guilt to replace my annoyance. "Sorry baby." I kissed his forehead before feeding him another spoon of his food. "Told you."

I sent Carlotta a warning glare before turning back towards Leo. I scrunched my nose up when he spat the banana back out of his mouth onto the table of his high chair. Leo sent me a small grin before attempting to pick the banana up but I quickly shook my head and caught his hands - oh the joys of parenthood. "No baby, leave it." He frowned at the mushed up banana on the table but listened and put his hands back to his side while I finished feeding him.

"Here." I took Leo out of his high chair and passed him to Carlotta who held the grinning 1 year old as far away from herself as possible. "You couldn't have cleaned him up first?" I sent her a small smirk before taking some wipes to clean the the banana off the high chair table. "That's your job."

"I don't like you when you're in your moods."

"I'm not in a mood Carlotta."

I heard her mumble something to Leo quietly while she cleaned him up but I chose to ignore it knowing it was about me. I know she's only trying to push my buttons and so far it's working. In the time I've been on good terms with Carlotta, basically when she found out I was pregnant, she's figured out a lot of different ways to annoy me. You could say we've just become more like sisters which is true because she's been there for me whenever I've needed her since that day when we made up. We may have a good relationship but she always jumps at the chance to annoy me.

Once I'd cleaned up I took Leo from Carlotta and took him into the living room to play with his toys. I sat with Leo trying to keep him happy and entertained although I could feel a headache coming on - probably because I hadn't eaten all day.

"How long is Adrian going to be? I'm starving. It's been two hours." I rolled my eyes at Carlotta's loud voice coming from where she was sitting on the couch trying to find something to watch on TV. "Maybe you should have gone with him and given me some peace and quiet."

"Oh I see how it is." She chuckled to herself before coming over to where Leo and I were sitting on the floor; she kneeled down next to me and held one of Leo's toys out to him causing him to drop what he was holding and snatch it out of her hand excitedly.

"Somethings up with you Jordan." I glanced over at Carlotta who was giving me a look which I couldn't decipher. "Are you sure you're not-" Carlotta was cut off by the sound of the front door opening. The sounds of voices travelled into the living room before Adrian, Matteo and Angelo came in. Carlotta stood to her feet to go and give Angelo a hug, I would have usually smiled but the lack of food in their hands ruined my mood - not that it was good before they got home.