|23|

||Kim Jungwoo||

When's the last time I've been nervous? I don't remember Since lately it's been a constant thing. But I'm sure the entire school knows I'm dating Lucas. Hopefully Kun knows this too. I haven't seen him around lately since I kissed Lucas right in front of him. Purposely. Oh, and Siyeon.

Maybe this will truly help me get over Kun and spark the true feelings I've had for Lucas. The only problem is that I have no idea what it means to be a boyfriend to another guy.

I've never been publicly gay or even publicly dating a single soul. This all felt new and different and kind of embarrassing. People stare and I hate that.

Sasung and Injoon are even acting weird. Especially Injoon. Sasung won't tell me what's on his mind and I know they didn't bother to tell Lucas since Lucas hasn't blabbed off to me about it.

"He's a man!" Sasung shouted as he approached me in the hall. "He grew some big boy balls and asked out his Cinderella. God have I always wanted to know what Lucas is like in bed. He's a good looking man. I won't lie."

I roll my eyes before shrugging his hands off my shoulders. "You went months talking about him like a dirt ball and now he's on your side hoe list? I'm surprised."

"You know," Injoon pointed at me. "Although his monotonous voice is the same I can see he's been glowing these past few weeks. What happen to you, Jungwoo? Are you bathing in the juice of youth and not telling us?"

I wouldn't dare tell them that my actual father has returned making me feel a bit whole inside. Shit, I won't even tell Shiwoo that he makes me feel whole. There's something about having my other half around that makes me excited. Not to mention the fact he force Dayan to move in with us. He is probably using her for an extra hand for when we move into our new home.

Shiwoo was the one with the inspirational speeches every time I got home from school. It took me a whole week but I finally got the courage to figure out what I wanted.

And that's to finally express my feelings for Lucas. Suddenly I want to tell him everything.

"I do feel a little different. Do I look different?"

Sasung played in my hair then sighed. "It's so fucking soft. Doesn't looked stressed and your eyes are brighter." He looked to Injoon and they both moaned. "Beautiful boys."

My skin went cold as he said that. I never figured either of them would think of me that way. They were vocal about it and making me very uncomfortable.

"Where's the lucky man anyway?"

I agreed with Injoon. Lucas told me to meet him by the south wing lockers ten minutes ago and he's nowhere to be found. He probably got snatched by Taeyong again. The man can never leave his devilish ways to himself.

But what surprised me the most was that Mark was actually walking up. He had a smile on his face and I was certain it was for me. Before I could get Injoon and Sasung to scatter, the young boy bowed to me.

"Huh?" The three of us said in our frozen manner.

"You..." he nodded at me with a cheesy smile on his face. "I ought to kiss you too my man." This made me cover my mouth and shake my head. "I'm joking! But have you seen Lucas today? He's floating!"

The guy liked me that much, huh?

"Nice to hear. But I actually haven't seen him. He told me to meet him here before class." Mark shook his head like I was lying. "What do you mean no?"

"You got it all wrong! He's waiting for you on the other side of the school. Silly boy." We all watched him motion me to follow him like I was a dog.

I didn't really have time to chase my boyfriend all across the school but if Mark knows where he is then he must be there. Just in case they don't try anything, I stay near Sasung and Injoon.

"Weird." Injoon muttered as we stared at the back of Mark's blonde head. I mutter out a noise of agreement. "He could have told you he was on this side of the school."

"Well yeah. But his parents took his phone yesterday. Apparently his punishment increases a day at a time."

I still think that party was a bad idea. Obviously.

After a couple of minutes of walking I realized the halls started to get thicker. It was more of a crowd as if no one had a class to get to. This really sent my radar off the charts. Sasung even told me that I should turn around but I couldn't go now. Lucas might be in the center of it.

And he was. Or more likely a poorly drawn picture of us was.

A spray painted scribble of me and him slung across the lockers with the caption 'faggots' poorly written across it. I looked at Lucas since I knew the drawing would hit him five times worse. I actually didn't give a fuck about what people thought.

"Lucas!" I call out to him and his red eyes shot up at me. He was looking down at his hands which were coated in the same color paint that was on the lockers.

I started to run to him but I stopped.

"Lucas?" My voice broke as it hit me clearly. I might not care about what anyone thinks. But I do care about what Lucas does. And I didn't want to believe he did this. "You didn't."

"I was wrong about Mark. I was wrong about Tae- I was wrong about all of them." He tried to run to me but I backed away. Mainly because I didn't want him to ruin my clothes. "I didn't do this. I was cleaning it. I swear."

"It's only been one fucking day and this happens?" Sasung appeared next to me. "We'll clean this together." Sasung pushed through the crowd of cameras and humans. "Get out of my way! Move bitches!"

I nodded while my eyes remained trained to Lucas. I wanted to hug him. But I wanted revenge a lot more.