|22|

||Wong Lucas||

"Your gay is really showing." Injoon spoke while placing his trey across from me.

I'm not sure why I was sitting out here with Sasung and Injoon although Jungwoo was no where to be found for the last few days. I actually just didn't have anyone else. I thought Taeyong would be my friend until he graduated but after the party I didn't really like being around them anymore.

But I nodded at his comment while tapping away at a game on my phone screen. "I think Jungwoo really likes me." I smile to myself. "I mean if he just willingly kissed me then it means something right?" I look up at Injoon who was just staring back at me. "Okay?"

"I can't respond to that without having Sasung's opinion. He usually can read people really well. But then I doubt it because he never really says anything about you. Besides how annoying you can get."

"That's nothing new! He says that to my face!" I point at myself just as I see someone taking a seat next to me out of the corner of my eye. "Oh! Sasung hyung!"

"Yes." He smiled at me pleasingly. A bit too happy is the first thing I noticed. "I come with good news." Our eyes remained locked on him because it has everything to do with Jungwoo. "Jungwoo is coming back today. But with a special surprise."

Sasung didn't look at either of us so I didn't know who exactly the surprise was for. Maybe it's definitely for me. I mean, why not? Jungwoo and I have been like nearly on dating terms.

That thought made me blush. Maybe he's going to ask me out.

"So he's just going to show up in the middle of the school day?" Injoon looked up from his tray for an answer. Sasung opened his mouth to answer but was cut off when Injoon gasped. "Oh my god, is that Yaebin?"

Sasung and I turn around to see the girl taking long strides to our table. "That's Yaebin." I confirm. I can vividly see her in his shirt opening the door to his apartment. God was that a moment of a lifetime. "What'd you do?"

"Me? I didn't do anything!" Injoon pointed to himself.

"Injoon, we need to talk." She slammed her shoulder tote on the table making us all jump. "And I don't care if your friends here listen but this is urgent and I can't hold it in anymore."

She then took a seat next to him and didn't hesitate to take his rice cake off his tray. We watched her unwrap it like it was her savior and she needed to ingest it now.

"Wha- what is it?" The poor boy was shaking.

Yaebin looked at Injoon then to Sasung and me. "I'm pregnant." My heart jumped out and slapped me in the face. Sasung witnessed it since he was looking at me in shock. "And since me and you never... ever did the couples dance we both know it's Yuta's."

"Why are you bringing this to me?" Injoon said in a cold sweat. "Are we ending what we had?" She nodded. "You're keeping his child?" She nodded. "Are you insane!?" She nodded.

Sasung stood up to get some of the pressure off the boy. "Alright! Okay! So how about me and Lucas go and you two work this out." I nodded and grabbed my tray.

"No, it's fine. I'm done here. Just had to... tell you."

Siyeon: can we meet at the railing upstairs?