|13|

|| Kim Jungwoo ||

I don't know why I walked with Lucas all the way to the bus stop knowing I have no money to get home. It was a waste of time anyway since he actually didn't say two words to me. I don't even know what I did wrong and I surely wasn't going to ask him. To be honest, if he was mad I should probably care. I've never seen him this way especially towards me.

I had five minutes to make up an excuse on why I wouldn't be riding today. Good thing that's what I was thinking about on the way here. "I'm going to Injoon's house today. He lives a couple streets over so there's no need for me to take the bus."

Lucas turned to face me with a weak smile on his face. "We're all friends right?" I shrug. "I should go with you. I don't have to be home now anyways since no one is there."

"Uhm..." should I come off as a liar. "I didn't tell him I'd be coming with you. I don't think he'd be happy with me just inviting anyone." I didn't even tell him I was coming. This leaves me no choice. "But he likes you so I guess it's fine."

Lucas shoved his phone in his pocket and settles himself next to my shoulder. Our arms were now touching due to the close contact. It made me weirded out enough to pull away. "Lead the way?"

"Are you okay?" I asked while taking one large step away from him. "Did Taeyong ridicule you for not being his friend anymore?" I tried to laugh but Lucas wasn't having it. He looked down at his shoes that were dragging against the concrete. "He did didn't he?"

"No... I've been lying to you Jungwoo. I don't know why Taeyong ruined your life but he didn't do it to me when he found out I was... gay."

"So? He probably just has favorites?" I say immediately in a monotone voice. Lucas nods shamefully that he looked like a toddler getting scolded. "And he's okay with be a jerk to people he doesn't like?" He nodded again. "He just wasn't okay with me."

"But that can't be the case. I've thought about it and added some things up. Ten liked Kyungwon and at the time of your friendship you were setting Johnny up with her. That had to make Ten pretty angry especially since you were supposed to be their friend. Taeyong just wanted you to stop going against them. He was simply helping Ten out."

"So that explains why he was bullying me, huh?" Lucas shrugged his shoulders in my fit of rage. "Still to this day he can't get over the fact Kyungwon doesn't want Ten."

"You're so sensitive. Just because you can't stand the fact that your gay doesn't mean everyone can't either. Taeyong isn't a homophobe. He is actually the one who kept my secret. Even Mark. They're good people. They just don't forgive mistakes very easily," He retaliates. "But Taeyong can be a jerk to everyone. He even picks on me sometimes. But it's out of fun."

"But you don't know what he did!" I tried to tell him but he was laughing over my every words. "Lucas—"

"You should tell me about your obsession with Kun!" I looked around on instinct to make sure he was nowhere near us. He wasn't even at the bus top which was a new surprise to me. "Sasung and Injoon couldn't wait to tell me everything, but they stopped when you showed up." He clung to my shoulders while talking into my ear. I already knew it would be a long walk.

In order to calm my nerves, I took in steady breathes. Lucas was still looking upside my head for a story to tell and I certainly had one. "You like suspense right?"