|0|

|| Kim Jungwoo ||

He was known as someone who would break a few hearts. The best part about him is that he was new. Within days, many cliques took him right off the market. Just enough where he had to maneuver through endless groups just to talk to one person.

I found that hilarious yet at the same time very exhausting. I felt bad for the guy. Although it looked as if his looks would never fade, I knew his energy to keep up eventually would.

Just like him, I was the new kid once. It wasn't even that long ago when I was asking for directions to a classroom or searching for a place to sit during lunch. That to me was just enough to call this high school life quits.

Unlike me, he didn't have to go through half that stuff. The teachers guided him most of the way and student literally left their friends in the dust so he could have a place to sit.

I'm not saying this because I'm jealous of him or anything. I think about this often because I know it's wrong. It's wrong to put one guy you don't even know over the other people you've grown close to.

As I sit back and watch him laugh and goof around with the ones who didn't know he existed until last week. Now after a month of socializing, forming study groups, and finding the importance of the friends I dare to call... he's snapped his fingers just to take it all away.

I sit across the almost empty lunch room and stare at him from a distance. He sat over on the other side with Mark and Jaehyun. The two who once told me I wasn't good enough to sit at their table.

Then it hit me. What if he's just like them?