|19|

I couldn't take two steps inside the classroom without being bombarded by Mark in an instant. "Are you okay?" He searches all over my face as if something was on it.

I hope nothing was on it.

I pushed him back as my answer and he stumbled a bit before following me to our desk. "Why are you suddenly concerned for me? You weren't when my parents were yelling my ears off. Or when two out of the hundred people Taeyong invited stayed to help me clean." Mark quickly looked the other way as if the two consisted of him.

It didn't.

"And now you care."

"Well..." he started while pulling out my seat and then his. "I heard Jungwoo slapped you in the halls this morning. I wanted to make sure there wasn't a print."

How a kiss turned into a slap is beyond my understanding. Someone saw something wrong or completely twisted the scene around. Either way I'm not telling Mark Jungwoo kissed me. So far if he thinks Jungwoo slapped me then so does Taeyong.

"Weird." I mutter while taking out my homework. Mark leaned all over my desk almost snapping it in half as he tried to get a good look at what I had. "It's the essay we had to write on chapter ten of Forever and A Forest?" I flashed it in his face. "If you didn't do it... hm..."

"At least let me get a glance-"

The class irrupted in mutters and gasps which caused the both of us to look up. My eyes locked on to Jungwoo who flipped his silk hair out of his eyes before claiming a seat next to Yaebin. She removed her bag from his spot without a problem which would have been the opposite for anyone else. Probably because he's always been fully aware of her little secret.

Their conversation picked up despite the whispers people were throwing at them. I wasn't even paying attention to the ones who were looking at me. I was too busy trying to read Yaebin's lips.

"So are they friends now?" Mark whispered in my ear. That's when I realized he was too close so I used my elbow to push him back.

"Well, she is friends with Johnny who is against Taeyong. Jungwoo is also against Taeyong." I held both my hands out in front of me as if I was weighing something. "I'm friends with Taeyong and rumor is Jungwoo slapped me. Which is a plus one for Johnny's group since they've been trying to strangle one of us-"

"Hurry it up, Lucas. I want to enjoy my eightieth birthday."

"Long story short, she's friends with anyone who despises Taeyong's group." I look back over and the duo were now laughing.

Not once did he look at me the entire time he's been in this class. He knows I'm here since we used to sit right next to each other.

Mark then tapped my shoulder which got half my attention off Jungwoo. "What?"

"You know. I don't really think Jungwoo is a freak show. I know he's normal and all."

"Okay, why are you telling me this?"

Mark drew his lower lip between his teeth before sighing. "I see how much you like him, Lucas. And I think it's really shitty that you have to choose Taeyong or him. Although Taeyong is a good friend and I'm assuming the same for Jungwoo..." he then rested his hand on mine and looked me directly in my eyes. It almost resembled the look my mom gave me when I came out to her. "I think you should go for Jungwoo. Ask him out or something. Don't let last night be the last romantical thing you two have."

I might as well go and tell him-

"Oh! Oh my gosh!" Someone's phone went off on the other side of the room followed by many others. "I'll send it to you," the girl next to me giggled. I tried to get a look on her phone but she tilted it so her friend can watch.

"Oh shit," Mark covered his mouth as a video played out on his phone too. Of course I grabbed it as if my life depended on it.

I should have been surprised at the content but I wasn't. Someone was bound to have their phone out to record every regretful moment my brain fought hard to hold on to. I whimper after the video plays for a second time. I didn't even bother covering my eyes.

There I was in a blue lit room with Taeil sucking my neck off while the crowd cheered us on from behind. Then it cut to me and Jungwoo staring at each other like we ran a fucking red light. Followed by me shoving my hand down his pants and him roughly pushing me off.

"That's like sexual harassment?" Some guy said through the chaos.

Right then the teacher walked in and everyone fell silent. Slowly hiding their phones and getting out their work. As for me, I stared at the video that went on repeat. I didn't realize the volume was on until it was pen drop silent.

"Lucas... make Jungwoo hard."

"I need names!" The principal's fist hit the table for the third time today. I was too busy rubbing my temples to even listen to what he was yelling for. Jungwoo sat right next to me with his chin resting on the palm of his hand. "Who was all at this party that could have taken the video!?"

Neither of us said a thing. I heard Jungwoo shift in his seat and that's about all.

"So you just don't remember? All those voices in the back and you can't recall just one person." He now has my phone and was flashing the video around like a glow stick. One glance and I gagged.

I then hold my hand out to block the scene. "Can you just put it away before my parents walk in and see this?"

"Oh, they'll get a front row view, Wong Lucas. Unless you start saying names."

"Then what? You're going to take in a bunch of teenagers that got drunk off campus?" I jumped when Jungwoo actually started talking. "There isn't much you can do with that. Ruin countless records..." he looked over at me as if I was some honor student. I've never been close.

"You're right. Nothing much I can do but I know what the Seoul County Jail could do. This video shows two intoxicated minors, sexual assault, and child pornography. You're shirtless Lucas!"

"Because a girl dumped beer... never mind."

"Who are you both trying so hard to protect? You're risking your behinds for people who humiliated-"

Jungwoo's hand shot through the air and we all sat back to look at it. For a second I thought it was a figure of my imagination. Maybe my mind wanted someone to confess but it was really Jungwoo.

He was confessing.

My first thought is how he probably doesn't want to protect Taeyong. He hates the man. So of course he would tell. And my second is maybe he needs an excuse to go to the restroom.

"I posted the video."

My heart fell out of my chest. "You're lying," I say over the principal who was stuttering over his words. "You're fucking lying! You can't post something you were in!"

"One of your friends said they had proof of last night. Said they wouldn't post it. So before class I got it off her and did it myself. Her first text she sent me was how could I hurt you like this. What a sweet girl you have."

When he crossed his arms over the other I really started to process his words. It didn't take me long to figure out who exactly recorded that video.

Park Siyeon.