{Michael Mell} x Squipped! Reader Pt 2

Word Count: 1985

Recap:

Groaning in pain, you sat up straight. Suddenly hearing a loud voice, you looked around for the source of it.

Target male inaccessible.

"What the hell?!'' Your voice was basically screaming at voices in your head, to bystanders you looked crazy.

Calibration in process, please excuse some mild discomfort.

"Mild?! What the hell is going on?" You continued to shout, unable to resist screaming.

Calibration complete. Access procedure initiated.

The pain stopped for a brief moment, taking a deep breath to recollect yourself.

Discomfort level may increase.

The voice spoke so quickly that you couldn't question it before screaming in such pain. Clutching your head, you begged desperately for it to stop.

Accessing neural memory.

Accessing muscle memory.

Access procedure complete.

'(Y/N) (L/N). Welcome to your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor.'

'Your SQUIP.'

~

My body was bent forward in the car seat. I was confused and bit scared as to what happened.

The same voice from before had spoken, 'You will be fine. Currently you are going through shock as to what had occured. Ms/Mr. (Y/N), would you mind explaining why you have requested the help of me, your SQUIP.'

The voice turned into a humanized form beside the car, my mouth was wide open, trying to form a sentence of some sort.

"Is this all a dream? Wait, does this mean I'm dead?!" I scream at said, SQUIP. He gives me a annoyed look.

'Hopeless start. Just perfect.' The Squip said clearly, looking directly at the helplessly hopeless human in front of him. 'To break down everything, I am your Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor. SQUIP for short. I was made specially to help you. Before I continue, do you understand everything so far?"

I shook my head, it took a moment but I was able to comprehend everything. "So Rich was lying after all.'' I mumbled to myself, making the Squip look at me in disapproval.

'Don't mumble. Sit up straight and talk to me through your thoughts. To other people, it looks like you are speaking to nothing.'

I rolled my eyes and repositioned the chair. I tried speaking to him through my own thoughts, pretty simple concept.

'Alright, so you said you're supposed to help me?'

'That is what I am programed for, so of course I am.' He paused for a moment, curious about what he was doing he spoke once again. 'So the whole reason you got me was to get with that slushie kid?'

I nodded, I at least wanted help without ruining our friendship. 'You can help me, right?'

The Squip nodded but was quick to interject any other comments. 'Are you really sure you want, him?'

He emphasized him, not wanting to use Michael's name. This was going to be more difficult than I would've hoped for.

'Yes I do, now are you going to help me or not?' I looked at the Squip skeptically. If he wasn't going to help me, then so be it.