{Thomas Jefferson}

(A/N)- I'm making the decision to change the titles such as what I had done for this chapter. It's pretty obvious that it is an, x Reader, unless I do something else such as Thomas x Alex or some gay ship like that. My plans for future chapters are Angelica and King George III. As usual, requests are open, feel free to message me any requests!

Title: Wedding Bells

Today is the most special day of my life, getting married to the one who has capture my heart from the beginning.

Before this very day, Thomas proposed to me, although he did not consider getting the blessing to do so. My best friend is Alexander Rage-rton. Thomas had to get his blessing before getting the blessing of my father.

As you could expect, those two boys almost started another revolutionary war.

-Flashback-

"I am going to say this as nicely as possible. *Ahem* -Thomas you little piece of fuck! I will not let you take my daughter's last name and replace it with your disgusting last name."

"Alexander.-"

"Shush, (Y/N). I will not let this beast hurt you." He pets my hair as I mouth a 'help me' over to Thomas.

"Yo, yo, yo! Listen, Alexander ol' pal. I know we do not get along, especially when it comes to politics, but (Y/N) and I have been dating for a few years now. We truly love each other and we want to take things to the next step. I swear on my life and France that (Y/N) will be safe and loved by me for all of eternity."

"I am not throwing away (my shot) all of my knowledge and power of love. After all, I am happily married to John. We will not let you take our daughter-"

"I'm not your daughter!"

"Go to your room, you are grounded little miss!''

"I don't care, Dad!" Alexander pouts, beginning to act a lot like Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

"Do not speak to your father like that!''

"Babe, are you sure I have to get his blessing in order to marry you?''

"BABE?! Oh no you don't! JOhN get my sword and my horse- it's time for war Jefferson!"

-End of Flashback-

*Looks at the camera like in the Office* Oh, you are probably wondering what happened. Well, John and I had to separate Alexander and Thomas and somehow after their conflict, they made up and Thomas receive Alex's blessing.

So now, this brings us to the main event. The wedding. Instead of having a maid of honour, Alex was the one to take that place.

Hercules was the flower girl along with his new pet dog who carried the rings, and the Schuyler Sisters were the bridesmaids. Thomas's best man was obviously James Madison.

Everyone had made it down the aisle. I looked over to my father who had given me a warm smile of reassurance. "I can't believe you are getting married, I'm so proud of what you have become."

Tears had slowly formed in the creases of my eyes, I gently wiped them away as the big doors opened, I heard the sound of bells ringing above us.

Finally, the doors were open wide enough that everyone saw my father and I. I could hear the faint sounds of gasps and the loud cheers of Alexander, John, Hercules, and Lafayette.

The grin on my face grew, 'Those are my friends for you..'

We slowly walked down the aisle, I could see Thomas standing there trying to hold back his own tears. James placed a hand on his shoulder.

Finally we made it over to Thomas, as I could not tear my eyes off from him. My father passed me along to Thomas but not before whispering something incoherent to him.

Thomas had nodded in approval and took my hands in his. The ceremony was pulling along, but eventually we made it to our vows. They were traditional vows considering that we already made the vow of loving each other til death parts us.

The priest had said the magical words both of us were waiting for, "Thomas, you may now kiss the bride."

Thomas grinned at me and pulled me close for a kiss, in doing so I dipped him and had one hell of a smirk on my face. "I love you so much, dork face."

Thomas chuckled, "So, is Alexander ready to become a grandfather?"

"Thomas!" I burst into laughter and almost dropped him in doing so.

Both Thomas and I stand upright again and lean our foreheads against each other.

"I'm so glad I finally got to marry you, (Y/N)."

"Me toot-toot Thomas," I say while grinning.

"The puns (Y/N).. I still love you though.''

~Extra crack ending~

"In New York you can be a new man, in New York you can be a neeeeeeeeeww maaaaaaaan! Helpless- FUck you Thomas!" The 'Raise a Glass to Freedom" QuadSquad sang in the background.

"Tomorrow there will be more of us! Telling the story of-" Thomas sang, doing the 'humping the air/dancing' thing Alex did in Helpless.

Ben Platt bursts through the doors, "OUT OF THE SHADOWS, THE MORNING IS BREAKING. ALL IS NEW, ALL IS NEW!"

"IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIIIIIIIIME!" Alex rips his clothing and magically becomes Lin.

"Laffayeet! Where art thou is my Romeo!" John yells, gripping onto the sexy leg pants Lafayette bought for 30 bucks he had stocked away, he said.

The End.

A/N: That was pretty bad. I'm going to be on vacation overseas for a few more days the head back home to the states! By the way, for those of you that know Mystic Messenger and use the MM Amino App, ya'll should come along and fangirl/roleplay with this lonely pickle sometime!

Different fandom, I know, but I will not be able to do anything involving role-play or more updates until May 5-6th or possibly the day before I leaf.

It takes quite a bit of time to get back home and I have a long layover before I'm back in my home state. So that I do not die of boredom, welcome my children of the Mystic Messenger Fandom!

~May you all be satisfied with your day, bye-bye! - Random ass outro I'm just going to use from now on.