Lafayette x Reader

A/N: Welcome~! Now, this isn't a smut (sadly) BUT I will make it a fluff as my usual writing desires. BUT BUTT! I will write more smut!

-Modern Day Timez-

It was another day hanging out with the Schuylers, and well the whole squad. I was the closest with Eliza. After all she introduced me to what is know as the HamilSquad.

Now this squad consists of.. Alexander , the short tempered, rage on the go-guy.  John Laurens, a pure-ish cinnamon roll, except he can crack a few inappropriate comments. Now Hercules Mulligan, the tailors apprentice. He looks like a tough guy, in which he is but once you get to know him he is a huge teddy bear.

Finally there is Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. But everyone just calls him Lafayette. His poofy hair and charming accent could make any woman swoon.

The only people who knew my major crush on him was the Schuyler sisters, John, and Hercules. The only reason Alex doesn't know is because that man doesn't know how to shut his mouth.

So here we are all in the middle of a party talking about random things and at different locations. I was standing in the kitchen with Eliza while I felt like I was being stared at.

"You realize you need to confess like today." Eliza says bluntly, I spit my drink. Surprisingly not drawing much attention.

"Eliza! No no no no.. I couldn't-"

"Yes you can! You've liked him for a year now, honestly Y/N.." She turns her attention to the Frenchy fry. Eliza started furiously winking at me.

"Haha! Why are you even doing that Eliza?" I ask, laughing mid-sentence.

"Frenchy over there is staring at you Y/N~ Maybe him and Herc are talking about you." Eliza says in a sing-songy voice.

I turn my head around to be met with his amazing brown eyes. I quickly become flustered and turn away, facing Eliza again; squealing at me.

"Kyaaa! You two are so cute! Y/N go talk to him!" I stand still until she begins pushing me to him, I try stoping her but dang. This girl is strong.

Moments after I carefully look up, just to meet those.. handsome eyes. You could get so lost in them. My thoughts were replaced by Hercules and Eliza talking.

"Well.. we think we should let you two lovebirds chat. We'll be around. BYE!" Then they bolt off, probably part of their plan.

"H-Hey Laf!" I say, my voice shaky. Idiot.

"Hey Y/N, ces deux agissent comme étranges.." I kinda knew some French so I could only understand him some. But that accent, I want to take him far away from this place. ;)

"Yep, I'll probably know later. So how are you doing Laf?" Very very soon out plan would be in act. You'll see.

"I'm done very well mon amie, thank you!" He smiled gently at me, making my cheeks turn red.

"I haven't seen you around much, has everything been okay Laf?" I ask.

"Of course mon amie! Just been caught up with so much work lately.. it's kinda exhausting.. But! Now that yours here everything is great!"

"That's good to hear, I've just been hanging around the the Schuylers and some days I'll help Hercules with some work. Hey I need to pass some time before work!" Lafayette chuckles, his eyes seemed hurt? Nonsense.

"Ah, well if you don't mind me for a moment mon amie.. I'm going to use the bathroom." With that he ran off, I sigh and sit on the floor. He probably doesn't like me at all now. Ugh..

"Why. Don't. You. Like. Me?" I face palm my head every word, and random guy from the party. In which I can assume is drunk comes up to me.

"Hey doll.. Wanna come back to my place? We can have fun there~" He purred in my ear and I felt disgusted. What I didn't know what Herc was talking to Lafayette and Eliza was somewhere else.

"Ugh get off me you creep!" I try pushing him away but his grip is too strong. He tries taking me out of the building until a hear the accent I've been hoping for.

"Get your hands off her!" It was Lafayette, he socked the man in the jaw and took me from his grasp.

"Thank you.." I didn't say anything else and just rested my head on his chest, we stayed like that for a few moments then went to a somewhat quiet place of the party.

~Random Flashback wooooooio

"Dude, she does have feelings for you. She's literally told everyone aside from you and Alex. Hence why you don't know as of now." Herc says, he takes out his phone and plays a video of me saying 'I love Lafayette!'

"Mon amie! Why didn't you tell me this?!" Lafayette screams.

"Well... she didn't want me to say anything. Hey it was a squad code!" Herc defends himself, holding his arms up in defense.

"I'm going to head out, she probably thinks I bailed because I left so suddenly." Then Lafayette hear a faint cry for help. He bursts open the door to find the situation you were in, all leading up to now.

-End of flashback oowowoooowoi

"Mon amor-"

"Lafayette-?"

Both of us interrupt each other and I realized, did he just call me 'my love' in French? He's never said that to me before..

"Sorry Laf, you can continue." I insisted, he took a deep breath which only came out as gibberish.

"Y/N, youaretheloveofmylifewillyoupleasegooutwithme?"

I tilt my head to the side. "Laf? Say that again, but slower.

Apparently Hercules was randomly there and intruded. "Lafayette if you will not ask her out now I will do it for you-!"

Lafayette jumps on top of him and covers Hercules's mouth. "Y/N will you please be my girlfriend!?"

"Hehe.. Of course Lafayette!" Lafayette gets off of Hercules and tackles me in a hug.

Our lips 'accidentally' meet each other's but we didn't mind. Hercules ending up walking away because he felt awkward in the situation.

Before we could let the kiss become any more than that ;) Lafayette pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you so dang much.."

We both say it aloud and begin laughing, just you wait till later..;)
(Eliza's million winky wonky winks)