{Request} George Washington

A/N: This is a request for @_Hamilton_Lover_

Once I had received your message, I'm sorry that you are no longer into Hamilton so I finished this story for you but changed so that everyone can enjoy a plot line that you had suggested!

If there happens to be any errors, feel free to let me know about them so I can fix them right away. It will be very appreciated!

Requests are open.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Our troops are being surrounded, I'm not sure if we can really win this war. I have to help, but women are forbidden to join the war. Nobody can stop me from joining the rebellion." I scoff and turn to look over the disguise I would be using, I would no longer be (Y/N) (L/N) by the end of tonight. I just have to sneak after midnight and make myself presentable to the general.

"I will tell them that my name is Keith Everson. I have been planing this for a long time now, ever since the first word about the rebellion. If they need a backstory then I'll just say that I'm there to rise above my station, I refuse to flee and I will fight until we declare victory? Not much of a summary, yet it will have to do for now. I can just make up my story as I go along."

I was bit nervous about how well my plan would go. I sat on the edge of my bed fumbling with my hands, I couldn't help think about the great possibility that my cover could be blown and dishonor my family name for good.

I suddenly hear an abrupt knocking at my locked door, I suddenly remember the set of clothes I would wear later. I grabbed them and hid them underneath my bed so they were out of sight from any of my family members.

I stood up and approached the door, unlatching the lock and pulling the door open in a swift motion. On the other side of the door had stood my mother, her old and ragged gown had dragged along the floor slightly. I had insisted before that she should go to a tailor to fix it for her but she would always decline my offers.

I smile gently at my younger (brother/sister), declaring an upbeat greeting, "Good morning. Is it already time to go out to the town?"

They nod, they held up a list of items for me to go out and get for groceries. "Don't forget, you promised that you would take me with you next time we go shopping!"

I ruffle (his/her) hair and walk outside of my room, taking the list from my (brother/sister's) smaller hands. "I know, I know. I will keep my promise, but check with mother to see if she is alright with it, okay?"

"Okay! You better go now or else it will get too late, see you later (Y/N)" (He/She) then dashes off to my mother's study where she spends most of her time.

I stifle my laughter and shake my head. I finally look at the list in my hand, it was a bit longer than usual but it wasn't much trouble for me.

I folded the paper and slid it into my dress pocket, then set off to buy groceries in the market.

~

As I making my way to the town market, I could hear a loud bunch of yelling coming from a different direction. I was a bit curious about what all the commotion was about, but I had to go get food for mother then go home.

I contemplated in my head briefly before letting my curiosity get the best of me and let my feet lead me to the yelling.

When I close enough to the scene I noticed the blue coats almost immediately. 'So, this is the group of men who are protecting our country. Interesting.'

A good majority of the men had quieted down when a taller man stepped onto the podium, he began speaking which soon turned into chanting. The men had followed suit and began chanting and yelling again.