Chapter 24

*Allys POV*

I locked myself in the bathroom and cryed. Someone was banging but i just ignored it. I can't believe Jack would do something like that. He was kissing one of those girls. There has to be an explanation. No. He would have pushed her off of he didn't mean it. Right.

"ALLY OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!" I heard Rye yell.

Thats it i had it. Too much has happened ever since that day they found me in the park. Im done. But how do i tell them. I just have to play cool right now.
I opened the door. And got bombed with questions.
"Ally what's wrong?"
"Where Jack?"
"Why are you crying?"
"Boys just stop im fine. I just...i just...thought i saw something and it scared me thats all." I said trying to sound convincing.
"You sure?" Brook asked not believing my story "
"Yes" i smiled
"Ok"

Jack came back soon after. He tried talking to me but i just ignored him. Brook looked at me and nodded towards the kitchen. I sighed and got up and went to the kitchen.

"Whats up Brook?" I asked.
"I don't believe you"
"About what?"
"About why you were crying in the bathroom." I sighed and looked down
"I knew you wouldn't."
"Tell me what wrong."
"Well when me and Jack went on that walk we saw some fans so of course we let go of each others hands because the roadies don't know about us yet. So i let Jack talk to his fans and i just sat and waited for him. But a couple more roadies came and they said that i shouldn't be with Jack and that im ugly and stuff like that. So i just wanted to get away from them so thats when you and Rye found me. Then when i went out to look for Jack after i saw him kissing one of those girls. Like they were full on making out. Or thats what it looked like. I don't know i guess i just felt hurt. So while i was in the bathroom i decided i was going to go back home."
"What no you can't. What about what happened before you found us."
"Ya but look at what happened when i did find you. Jack lost his memory because of me. You guys got into a fight because of me. My friend probably hates me now. I haven't talked to him since then. I just keep getting you guys hurt "
"Omg Ally its not your fault. But if you want time to clear your head you can have it. Go home clear things up with Austin. But please be careful."
"I will brook don't worry."
"I love you Ally"
"Love you little Brookie" i smiled hugging him.

That night when we were getting ready for bed Jack pulled me aside.
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"I don't know"
"Ally please tell me"
"Why don't you ask that girl from the park!" I raised my voice.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh you know what i mean. You cheated on me!" I yelled and walked back into the room.
"Brook?"
"Ya?"
"Can i sleep with you tonight?"
"Ya sure. Come here"

Me and Brook cuddled on the couch. I tryed not to fall asleep. Witch i didn't. I waited until everyone else was asleep. Then i took Brooks arm off my shoulder and started packing my things. I put all of Jack's hoddies and jummpers on the coffee table and took one of Brooks.
"Good bye Rye" i said as i kissed his forehead.
"Good bye Mikey" i kissed his forehead.
"Good bye fovvs" i kissed his forehead.
"See ya later my little Brookie" i kissed his cheek.
"I hope you have a better life with out me in it." I whispered before walking out.

I walked to the train station. Luckily there was a train tonight to where i was going. I got to Austin's house and knocked.
"Hello?" Austin said sleepy.
"Hey Austin" i smiled.
"Ally?"
"Yes."
"Omg im so happy to see you"
"You too. Umm can i stay with you for a while"
"Sure stay as long as you like."

Austin let me stay in his spare bed room. That night i thought about the boys and how they will live better lives with out me in them. I will never see them again.

The end.