Chapter 14

*Allys POV*

"Umm..... It.... Was.... Will you be my girlfriend Ally?" He spat out. I was shocked.
"Umm...Jack....i don't know how to say this but......" I started. He looked down heartbroken.
"Umm...im..... Sorry....but...." He looked up at my with tears in his eyes.
"Im sorry but if i say yes your gonna be stuck with me and nobody wants that" i smirked. He still had tears in his eyes but his face looked confused.

"Of course i will dumby" i laughed. His eyes filled with joy. He kissed me but not like the ones in the park. This one was different. Not a bad difference but a good one. I heard cheering coming from outside the door. I looked at Jack and he shrugged. I opened the door and all the boys came falling in. Those idiots were spying on us. They all congratulated us but Austin only said it to me. He gave Jack a death glare. Then walked up to him and whispered something to him. Jack looked terrified. I giggled at the sight of Jacks face. He nodded slightly at Austin. I knew he was giving him the 'big brother' talk.
"How about we all go to Nandos or something to celebrate" Brook said. Ryes face lit up at the mention of food.
"Lets go!" He said running to get ready. We all just laughed at how childish he is.
"Sure i don't mind eating" i said walking over to Jack and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and kissed me back on the cheek.
"Get a room" Andy said walking out.
"Shut up fowler. Your just jealous"
"Am not"
"Yes you are" Jack joined in.
"Uggg"
"Hes totally jealous" i whispered to Jack. Jack nodded in response.

*skip to Nandos*

Once we found a spot to sit we all ordered. I saw someone staring at me but i just pushed it at the back of my mind.

When we all had our food. I looked over at Rye and he was dipping chips in frozen yogurt. I gagged silently.
"Ally you try. Its really good" Rye said holding one up for me to take.
"No thanks. Im good" i said pushing it towards Rye.
"Please try it. Everyone who comes to Nandos with me has to try it." He said giving me the puppy eyes.
"Fine" i said. I looked around the table. Brook, Jack, and Andy all whispered no. Mikey didn't say anything. Neither did Austin. Here i go. 3...2...1... I put it in my mouth. Honestly it wasn't bad.
"Thats actually really good." I said
"I disown you" Jack said looking away.
"Awww but why?"
"You said it was good"
"So? What the problem with that?"
"Nevermind. I reown you." Jack said leaning in to kiss me. I put my hand up to his face.
"Make up your mind already. First you disown me now you reown me."
"Ok i will always own you. Ill try not to disown you again. Can i have my kiss now" he asked
"No" i said looking away. The boys were loving the drama between me and Jack.
"Please" he bagged
"No"
"Please please pleasssssssssseeeeee" he bagged even more.
"Fine"
"Yay" he said before he kissed me. When we broke apart i saw that same person looking at me again. She took off her sunglasses. It was Kelly. I felt sick. I ran to the toilet and locked my self in a stall. I cryed and cryed.
"Ally are you ok?" I heard Jack ask from outside.
"Y...ya im fine"
"No you aren't. Im coming in" Jack opened the door and hugged me. I cryed into his chest. About 5 minutes passed and i was done crying. We walked out together. Jack had his arm around my waist and i had my arms around him. When we got back to the table i saw her talking 'or should i saw flirting' with Rye. I stopped.
"Whats wrong babe?" Jack asked. I started to back up. Then i ran out of there. I ran. I couldn't go back to the flat so i went to the park. And sat behind a tree. My phone keept buzzing. About 5 minutes later i looked at it. 12 missed calls from Austin. 10 missed calls from Jack. 17 new messages from Jack. 5 new messages from Austin.
I decided to text the group chat.

(🐝Rye, 🌵Andy, 🍀Jack, 🙊Brooklyn, 👾 Micky ,✨Austin, Me-Ally)

Me- guys stop calling. Im fine
🌵- it didn't seem like you were fine in there.
🍀-Ally please tell us where you are.
🐝-we are so worried about you.
✨-Ally please
Me- no i just need to be alone
🙊-ok but please come home soon.
👾-call us if you are in trouble. Call us if anything happens.
Me- OK YOU CAN ALL STOP BEING OVERPROTECTIVE.
🍀ally we are just trying to help.

*ally left the group chat*

I left the group chat. They are all being really overprotective. The sun was starting to fade. I closed my eyes. I tryed to fall asleep but i heard foot steps becoming louder and louder. I turned around and saw Daniel. I was to scared to move. I finally remember how to move and ran. I ran as fast as i could back to the flat. I heard the footsteps following me. When i got to the flat i ran in and tryed to close the door but someone stopped me.
"I told you i would get you back." He said pushing me up against a wall.
"GET O....." I tryed to scream but he covered my mouth. I kicked him in the stomach. Hard enough that he let me go but before i could run he grabbed me amd threw me against the wall again. Hard that i got winded. He continued to punch me. In the stomach, and in the face. He let go of me and i fell. I secramed. But he keept kicking me. I couldn't breathe.
"GET OFF OF HER!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes to see Austin and Jack tacking Daniel. I closed my eyes for a while until it was silent. I felt someone pick me up. I opened my eyes to see it was Jack. Austin not far behind. I can't believe it Austin had beat up Daniel.
"RYE GET SOME ICE" Jack yelled as he went in the room. He set me on the couch. Rye went into the kitchen to get some ice. When he came back in the room we heard the door bell.
"Ill get it" Andy said getting off his bunk.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" i heard Andy yell. The other boys went to see what was going on. I was too tired. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*Austins POV*

"WHAT DO YOU WANT" I heard Andy yell. The rest of us went to see who it was. It was Daniel.
"I want to talk to Austin" he said looking at me.
"No. Now go back home. And leave me and Ally alone!" I said squeezing past Jack and Rye.
"Im guessing you didn't tell the" he said with a smirk. The boys looked confused.
"Tell us what?" Jack asked looking at me.
"Guess you guys will find out one way or another. Me and Daniel are..."
"Brothers" Daniel said. The boys confused faces turned into shocked faced. But Jacks turned mad.
"GET OUT!" Jack said to Daniel. Daniel left. I closed the door and looked at the boys.
"Is it true" Jack asked. I didn't answer.
"IS IT TRUE!" He yelled this time.
"Yes" i mumbled. Oh god this isn't gonna end well.