Chapter 11

*Jacks POV*

When Rye told us about Allys past, i was heart broken. Why wouldn't she tell me. Brook looked heart broken too. As soon as Rye finished speaking there was an awkward silence. Until Brook jumped up and ran to the kitchen. A couple minutes later i went to the kitchen too. I saw her crying on brooks shoulder. As soon as she saw me she jumped into my arms and cryed into my chest. I put my head on hers and rocked her back and forth alittle.
"Ill just go and give you two some space." Brook said as he kissed her on the head.
"Jack?" I heard her whisper.
"Yes?"
"Im sorry. Im sorry i didn't tell you"
"Stop. Stop saying your sorry. Nothings your fault. I understand why you didn't tell me."
"But.."
"No. No more buts. Nothings your fault stop saying it is."
"Thanks Jack."
"Come here" i opened my arms for her again. "Do you want to go for a walk?"
I asked
"Sure. But tell the boys so they don't worry." She smiled at the last part.
"GUYS ME AND ALLY ARE GOING FOR A WALK." I said walking to the door with Ally in my arms.
"Ok. Bring a phone with you." Brook shouted back said.
"Ok bye mom" i said sarcastically.
"Bye" they all yelled back.

We were walking down the path towards the park. Our hands kept brushing up against each other. I looked down at her. I saw her blush every time our hands would touch. I soon took her hand in mine. She looked down at them and up at me. We stopped walking. I was staring in her beautiful blue eyes and she store in my green eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. She takes a minute to react but after awhile she kisses back. I have wanted to do this the first time i saw her.

*Allys POV*

Jack took me on a walk. We were close enough that our hands would brush up against each other every once in a while. I blushed every time his hand touched mine. I soon felt Jack grab my hand. I looked at our hands and then at him. I stopped walking and i was staring in his beautiful green eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. It took awhile for me to react but i started kissing back. When we pulled away he blushed and looked down.
"Awwww. Tough little Jackie is blushing" i said in a baby voice. I laughed after. He just gave me a playful glare.
"I wouldn't be talking there missy. You blushed every time my hand touched yours." He said smirking. I hid my face in my hands cause i was blushing even more now. He took my hands with one of his and lifted my chin up with the other and kissed me again.
"Don't hide your beautiful face." He whispered to me.
"But what if i want to?" I asked sassly
"You can when im not around but when your with me no hiding." He tried to kiss me again but i put me finger to his lip and said
"You have to catch me first" with a smirk on my face. And i took off running.
"Oh so thats how you want to play. Hard to get. You better run faster" he said running after me. I turned the corner and noticed a bush. So i hid.
"Ally where are you?" I hears Jack say. Just him saying that brought back the memories from Kelly and Chris. My eyes started to water. But i couldn't cry. But it was too late tears were flooding down my face.
"Ally?ALLY! What wrong. Are you hurt?" Jack asked worried.
"N...no i..im fine." I stuttered.
"No you are not. Please tell me whats wrong so i can help you. I hate seeing you cry"
"Really its nothing. Its just last night. When I was out for a run you guys found me here. It brought back a memorie" i said wiping the tears with my sleeve.
" come on lets get you back to the flat" he said helping me up. I nodded. When we were walkinh back to the flat someone ran into me and i fell backwards. My elbow started to bleed.
"ALLY OMG YOUR BLEEDING!" Jack said coming over to help me up. The person who ran into my looked up and had a smirk on his/hers face. Oh no the person put their hood down i can't believe who it was. They could make my life alot worse........