Chapter 9

*Ryes POV*

We heard the door open then slam. We all ran to see who it was. It was......

Blair? Oh no. He doesn't know about Ally. Or about what happened with Jack.As soon as we saw him we looked sad.
"Hey boys. Why such the long faces?"
"Umm..i...Blair i think you should sit down. You missed alot Jack you too."

(A-andy, R- Rye, Bl- Blair,J- Jack, B-Brook)

Bl. Ok boys what up?

R. Umm...ok...well.

Bl. Just say it.

I took a deep breath and started.

R. Ok so there's this girl that we met in Nandos 2 days ago. We talked until she had to go. We found out her name is Ally.
Bl. Ok.. Is she dating one of you?

A. NO. Just let Rye finish.

R. Anyways. Yesterday we went out to play football. And Jack missed the net and hit someone. It was Ally. She was sleeping on the bench. We asked why and she said she had nowhere to go. So Jack asked if she wanted to stay with us for a while. She said yes. Then we woke up to someone screaming. It was her. So Jack got up to see if she was alright. And...and..

I couldn't finish i was in tears.

A. And she screamed and pushed Jack backwards. He fell and hit his head hard. He couldn't remember us or anything. But now hes home he remembers us but not Ally. So we came home and Rye said that Ally went out for a run and she hasn't come back yet. He said she left at around 4 and its already half 8.

J. OMG. ALLY. I remember. How could i forget her.

B. Thats great Jack. Do you think you know where she would have went?

J. No. Not really but i may have an idea.

A. Let's go then!

*Allys POV*

Rye and the boys must be so worried. I ran until i got to the road the flat was on. I walked the rest of the way. Until i saw someone i really didn't want to see. My stepdad with my ex best friend. They were talking about something. Kelly used to be my best friend until she turned into a b***h.

(Conversation between Kelly and Chris. K- Kelly C-Chris) ( Chris is Allys stepdad.)
C- HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE SHE IS. SHES YOUR FRIEND!
K- no we used to be friends.
C- I DON'T CARE. FIND WHERE SHE IS AND TELL ME SO I CAN DRAG HER HOME.
K- fine. Ill try my best.
C-good!

Why? Why would he want me back? Why would he put Kelly up to find me? Well i know im not telling her anything.

They walked pass the bush i was hiding behind. I fell to my knees and started crying. I heard voices that i knew but couldn't place who they were.

"ALLY WHERE ARE YOU!" A guy with an irish accent yelled.i knew that accent. It was Jack.
"J...Ja....Jack" i stuttered. I was still crying from before.
"Ally? OMG Ally are you ok?" He came up and hugged me.
"D..do y..you remember m....me?"
"Of course i do. How could i forget you." I got up and walked with Jack back to the boys. And i saw a man i never seen before.
"Ahh. You must be Ally. Rye was just telling me about you. You can stay with us as long as you need. Oh ya my name is Blair. The boys manager."

"Th...thank y...you" i managed to get out." I saw Rye looking down. I let go of Jack and ran into Ryes arms.
"Im sorry if i scared you. I fell asleep." I giggled at the last part. I felt him chuckle.
"Its ok just bring your phone with you next time."
"Ok will do. Mom." I laughed. I looked over at the rest of the boys and noticed Mikey wasn't with them. And brook looked he was deep in thought. I walked over to him
"Brook?" I whispered. He looked up. He looked sad.

*Brooks POV*

What did she mean by what she has been threw. I had to know.
"Brook?" I heard her whisper.
"I...i need to know. What have you been threw. I didn't what to ruin the happy moment but i had to.
"Ill explain when we are back at the flat." I nodded in response.

*Allys POV*

I knew brook was gonna bring it back up. But i was happy so i wanted to stay like that for now.
"Jaaaackkkkkk" i wined
"Whhhhhattttt" he mocked.
"Can i have a piggyback rid. Please."
"Why?"
"Because my legs hurt from all the running."
"Fiiineeee"
"YAY" I screamed and jumped on his back. I rested my head on Jacks shoulder. I felt my eys getting heavy. I tried to stay awake but i couldn't.

*Jacks POV*

I looked over my shoulder to see if she was alright. But i noticed she was asleep.I smiled because shes cute when shes sleeping.
"What you smiling at Jack?" Andy said looking back smirking at me.
" Just how cute Ally is when shes sleeping."
" awwwww. Does dandruff have a crush." Rye said in his baby voice.
"Shut up Rye." I said as i looked down and blushed.
"Awwww dandruffs blushing" Andy joined in.
"SHUT UP" I said a bit louder. But quite enough so i didn't wake Ally. I blushed more.
"Awwww my little dandruff boy is all grown up." Brook says.
"Im done with all of you." I said walking fast almost at a run. I slowed down when i was far enough ahead of the boys. I saw someone following me i started walking faster again. The figure walked faster too. I turned around to see a boy following me. Man do i hate these bunch. It was Mikey. I took a sigh of relief.

When we got back to the flat i layed Ally down on my bed and put my duvet over her. I was about to go to the couch to sleep but brook was already there.
"Where am i suppose to sleep?"
"On the floor on in your bed" rye said looking down at me.
"Im not sleeping on the floor."
"Sleep in your bed then" Andy said smirking at me.

Uggg. I think they planned this. I moved Ally over to the wall more so i could get in. I felt her move. It turns out she was snuggling up to me. I wrapped me arms around her waist and pulled her closer. I soon felt my eyes getting heavy. I closed them and fell asleep almost instantly.