Chapter 13

*Allys POV*

I woke up in Mikeys bed. I looked around and it was only me. I wonder if Jack is ok.
"Jack. Shes up" i heard someone yell from above me. It was Rye.
"Hey Rye. What time is it?" I asked standing up. But that was a really bad mistake. My head started pounding. I fell back down on Mikeys bed.
"Its 11 are you ok?" Rye said getting off his bunk and coming over to me.
"Ya im fine just have a really bad headache"
"Ally hey how are you?" Jack asked as he walked into the room after getting out of the shower. He just had a towel wraped around his waist.
"Im fine just have a headache" i said looking down blushing. I looked up and he was smirking at me. He came and sat down beside me. Jack nodded at Rye and Rye got up and left. What was he planing to do. As soon as the door shut Jack leant in and kissed me.
When he pulled away he said
"Ally love you. I always had. I want to ask you something. Will y..." Jack got interrupted by Brook coming in with blood on his face. Then Andy coming in looking guilty.
"BROOK WHAT HAPPENED" I yelled. Witch what another bad mistake. I put my head in my hand.
"Ally? Whats wrong?" Andy said looking worried.
"N....nothing just tell me what you to did" i said looking up.
"Umm....well....me....brook.."
"JUST SPIT IT OUT ANDY"I yelled again but holding in my pain.
"Umm.....me and brook were on a run. And we ran into Daniel. Brook sorta got carried away."
" BROOK WHAT DID YOU DO" again yelling.
"I did what he did to Jack. That's it"
"I'm going for a walk." I said walking out of the flat. I wasn't even going anywhere. I was just walking. Until i bumped into a blond haired boy.
"Oh sorry." He said. Wait i knew that voice. Austin?
"Austin is that you?"
"Ally? OMG! I haven't seen you in forever."
"Austin its been a week" i laughed.
"I know but it feels like forever." He laughed.
"Hows Jessie and school?"
"Umm. You know Patrick right. Mollys ex. Well we sorta got i a fight. Because he thought i was stealing Molly away from him. Anyways he tryed to punch me and then he missed and hit Jessie. Shes fine. Molly has been nicer to people now."
"Wait so what you are saying that you actually like one of my bullys!"
"No thats not what im saying i...."
"No just drop it. Im leaving"
"Ally please wait"
"No!" I yelled running. I hear footsteps behind me but i keep running to the flat. Why is my life so messed up. When i reached the front door of the flat someone grabs my wrist slightly. I yelped in pain cause it still hurt from Daniel.
"OMG ally im sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I..."
"AUSTIN JUST LEAVE IT!" I yelled at him. The door swings open and Jack comes out with Rye. Of course Rye had to have no shirt on.
"Ally who is he?" Jack asked pulling me inside.
"Thats Austin." I mumbled.
"Who are you?" Austin pointed at Rye who was shirtless and Jack.
"Im Jack and thats Rye. Ally what were you yelling about?"
"Umm well Austin grabbed my wrist but not hard just in a friendly way and my wirst still hurt from Daniel. I told him to go because he was talking about how nice one of my bullys was being and i guess i overreacted."
"Ally i swear. I did nothing. Shes always been flirting with me. I just pushed her away. Nothing happened between us. In fact i have never been the same since i knew Daniel came out here looking for you. Did he hurt you. Hes so dead of he did." Austin said.
"No im fine. We did run into him. But we are fine."
"Ok sorry for spoiling this sweet moment but im really confused." Rye said looking at me.
"Your always confused" i laughed at him. Jack and Austin cracked up too. Rye just gave me a playful glare.
"ALLY THANK GOD YOUR OK.i thought i said something that upset you." Brook said running to give me a hug. Andy was just laughing in the background.
"Umm...i think im gonna go now." Austin said turning around walking away.
"No please. Stay for awhile. If thats alright with you guys." I said turning to face the boys.
"Sure thats fine" Rye said going to put a shirt on.

I was cuddling Jack on his bed. Andy and Mikey were on Mikeys bed and Brook and Rye on Ryes bed. Austin sat on the couch.
" oh sorry i didn't introduce you guys. Thats Brooklyn but i don't think he'll mind if you call him Brook. Beside him is Rye. You already met. Umm. Thats Mikey and Andy. And this is Jack. Boys this is Austin. The guy i told you about."
"Oh so you speak about me. Hope they're all good things"Austin laughs. The others laugh too.
"Mostly" i said.
"HEY"
"Yes they were all good things." I laughed at how easily he is to get at.

We talked for about another hour or so. I think the boys like him.
"Im going to make some tea does anyone want some?" I asked getting up. They all said yes. I walked to the kitchen and started boiling water. I heard someone come in. It was Jack.
"Hey Jack. Umm... Earlier today you were gonna ask me a question. What was it."
"Umm..... It.... Was.... Will you be my girlfriend Ally?" He spat out. I was shocked.
"Umm...Jack....i don't know how to say this but......" I started. He looked down heartbroken.
"Umm...im..... Sorry....but....