Chapter 22

*Allys POV*

I woke up to someone yelling. I moaned opening my eyes alittle to see who was making the noise. Of course it had to be Rye.
"Shut up!" I said throwing a pellow at him.
"Well it's about time you got up" he said throwing the pellow back.
"Shut up. Im tired." I threw the pellow at him but i think i missed cause i heard someone yell.
"OWW. Ally why did you throw it at me!" Brooklyn said.
"Sorry Gibson. I was aiming for mr Beaumont up there. Plus I'm still half asleep so you can't blame me."
"Ya right. Anyways its time to get up. It's already 1."
"1!" I yelled shooting up from the comfy spot i was in.
"Hahahaha. He was joking it's only 10." Rye said laughing his ass off.
"Uggggg"i put my head under the blanket.
"Alllllyyyyyyyy" Brook wined.
"Whaaaaattttt"i mocked.
"I'm bored."
"Good for you"
"Hey. It's not good for me."
"Sure it is." I pulled the blanket off of my head and saw Brooklyn pouting.
"Go bug Jack or Andy or Mikey or even Rye."
"But Jack is still asleep. Andy and Mikey went to ASDA and Rye won't pay any attention to me."
"Ally did you hear something?" Rye asked looking around the room.
"See"
"Come here Brook" I sat up and Brook sat beside me. I whispered in his ear to prank Rye to get is attention.
"OK!" Brook shouted a bit too excited. Rye looked up at me and Brook then back down to his laptop.
"You go hide and I'll get Rye out of the room." I whispered to him. Brook nodded.
"Hey Rye?"
"Ya"
"Can you come with me for a minute"
"Sure what for."
"Just to talk."
"Ok" Rye followed me to the stairs.
"What up?" Rye asked sitting beside me.
"Nothing just wanted some time with my favorite boy besides Jack."
"Haha i thought Brook was your favorite besides Jack"
"I mean you all are my favorite but your easier to talk to sometimes."
"Ohh. Can i ask you a question."
"Sure shoot"
"Umm...well its about what happened yesterday."
"Oh" i looked down.
"I thought you said your dad was dead."
"I thought he was too. But apparently he isn't."
"What did he want?"
"He wanted me to come home with him. But i didn't go because he left me and my mom alone without telling us."
"Oh. I'm sorry is that why you came home all bruised up because you didn't want to go with him."
"Y...ya."
"Ally I'm sorry. We will never let him hurt you again."
"I know you guys won't. I doubt I'll see him again. Lets go back inside." I said smiling.
"Ok"

Once we were back inside i saw Brook sitting on the sofa playing on his phone. He looked up at me and nodded. I looked over to still see Jack asleep. Of course. Rye went back up to his bed and started looking for something.
"Where is it" he mumbled.
"Fuck." He said a bit louder.
"BROOKLYN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO WITH MY PHONE!" Rye yelled. Waking Jack up
"I don't have it." Brook said.
"YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE IN HERE SO WHERE IS IT!" He yelled again. He jumped off his bunk and stood over Brook.
"I...i." Brook stuttered. He looked scared.
"Rye calm down. Did you check in the kitchen." I asked standing up in front of Brook.
"IF ITS NOT IN THERE YOU ARE DEAD" Rye stormed off to the kitchen.

(Ik rye isn't that aggressive in rl but its just for the story)

"Ok what just happened?" Jack asked sitting up.
"Well Rye wasn't paying any attention to Brook so i said that we should pull a prank on him to get his attention and it was to steal his phone and hide it but Rye kinda flipped out." I explained.
"Oh where is it?"
"Its under the bunk bed" Brook said.
"Ok. RYE!" Jack yelled. Rye came in still mad.
"Why don't you look around the room before you get mad a us" Jack said. Rye started looking around the room.
He looked under Mikeys bed and he saw his phone.
"I...I'm sorry Brook."Rye apologised looking really sorry for flipping out at Brook.
"Its ok. I actually did take your phone. But it was a prank because you weren't paying attention to me."
"Aww I'm sorry Brook i was just joking. I didn't mean anything."
"Its fine Rye really."
They did the bro hug thing and went up to Ryes bed to watch a movie. I think.
"I SHIP IT" I yelled.
"Shut up." Rye moned.
"NEVER. Wait who am i going to cuddle with now?" I pouted.
"I'm still here" Jack said opening his arms.
"Yay."

I had my head on Jacks chest and he was playing with my hair. I heard the door open. I thought it was Andy and Mikey so i looked up at Jack and kissed him.
"JACK STAIRS NOW!" Someone yelled.
My head shot up to see Blair standing in the the door way looking vrey mad.
This can't be good.