Chapter 21

*Allys POV*

I woke up in Jacks arms. The only place i feel safe now. I got up from Jack's grip without waking him and went into the kitchen. I saw Brook and Mikey talking. As soon as Brook saw me he turned around and pouted.

"What up Brook?" I asked walking up behind him.
"Do you not remember last night?"
"Umm...oh...your mad that i called you a beast."i laughed. Mikey started laughing too. Brook didn't answer.
"Awwww... Im sorry Brookie"i said cuddling into his back.
"Awww...i can't stay at my little sis." He smiled as he walked out.
"Ok what just happened?" Mikey asked confused.
"I call brook my bro and he calls me his little sis. Hes like the brother i never had." I smiled walking out just like Brook and into the boys room. Mikey followed. I walked over to Jacks bed cause he was still asleep on the couch and i didn't want to wake him. About 15 minutes later i was tired of talking to Rye. He was being stupid like always. I got my phone out and saw that there were 5 missed texts from the unknown number. Also known as my dad.

I'm in Slough. Better be ready to come home.

Sweetie i found where you live.

Better watch your back.

That boyfriend and your "friends" (like you will ever have any) of yours better watch their backs too.

Tomorrow meet me at the forest or else. Come alone. Don't tell anyone. Bring your stuff too.

I didn't know what to say or do. My mom always told me he got in a car accident and he died. But here he is texting me. Or is it him?
"Ally? Are you ok?" I heard Rye ask.
"Ya I'm fine."
"Why are you crying then?" I didn't even realize i was.
"I was...just...umm...thinking about my dad." I lied. They know that he died.
"Oh Ally. Come here." Rye said opening his arms. I climbed up to him. As soon as i hugged him i started crying.
"Shhhh...Ally...It's going to be fine" Rye tried to comfort me. But i just cryed harder. I heard Jack groan. He opened his eyes to try to adjust to the light. But when he saw me cuddled up to Rye and crying he shot right up.
"Ally! What wrong?" He said coming up to me and Rye.
"I...my...i...was thinking about my d...dad"
"Ally. Please don't cry anymore. He's not gone hes in your heart." Jack said pulling me into him. I wish that was true. But hes alive. I just thought i never checked the date to when those were sent. I pulled away from Jack and Rye and jumped down from Ryes bunk and grabbed my phone. I quickly opened them and saw the date. It was last night at 6. Shit. That means he wants to meet today. I started having trouble breathing. I was gasping for air. Jack and Rye came down to try to comfort me but it didn't help. My vision started to blur and the room started spinning. I fell into Jacks arms. He quickly picked me up and put me on the couch. Rye ran out of the room to find Andy. I heard Jack say something but i couldn't hear what it was. I saw Andy come into the room with Rye. He went up to his bunk and got his inhaler.
"Ally just breathe ok. Try to calm down." Andy put the inhaler in my mouth and i took 3 puffs before it was easier to breathe.

"Ally has this happened to you before?" Rye asked. I shook my head.
"Do you know why this happened?" Andy asked sitting down at my feet. I took awhile to think of an excuse. I couldn't tell them.
"N...no"i lied.
"Ally you know you can tell us" Jack said.
"Y...ya but...n...not n...now"
"Ok. Just get some rest" I nodded. Jack layed down beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Rye, Brook and Mikey went out to the gym and Andy went to ASDA.

"Jack" i whispered.
"Hmmm" he hummed.
"Can i go for a walk?"
"If you are im going. I don't want you alone."
"Jack i have to go alone."
"What do you mean have to?"
"Umm...i meant to say want to go alone. I need to clear my head."
"Ok? But please come back soon."
"I will. Bye Jack"
"Why you saying bye. We will see each other again" he chuckled.
"Ya ok. Well bye for now." I kissed him and left. I had my bag by the door and grabbed it on my way out. He thought i was going to come back but I'm not sure if i will.

I walked to the forest slowly. I really didn't want to go. I got to the edge of the forest and saw a figure leaning against a tree farther in the forest. I heard a twig snap so i turned around and saw no one. Weird. I continued walking in the forest. I got closer to the figure and he looked up.
"Sweetie so nice you could make it" he said.
"What do you want"
"That's not a good way to say hello."
"I don't care. You left me and mom alone. We thought you died!"
"Ha. Your mom didn't care about me
She moved on as soon as i left. Now that I'm back you can come with me.
"NO! I don't want to go. I have friends here."
"Ha. No you would never have friends."
"YES I DO. NO GOODBYE" i started walking off until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw my dad. I slapped him and he let go. I started to run until i ran into someone. I looked up and saw Chris. I backed up. Chris grabbed me and turned me around so i was facing my dad.
"LET ME GO" i yelled
"No. Not until you agree to come with me." Chris said
"I WILL NEVER COME BACK WITH YOU!"
"How about your own father" my dad said.
"NO. NOW LET GO OF ME" I kicked Chris in the knee witch caused him to fall. Then i punched my dad. But he punched me back witch caused my lip to bleed.
"Im done with you" he said lifting up his fist to punch me again.
"You would never" i sassed.
"Oh ya. Watch me." He hit me again. And again.
"You ready to come home yet."
"Never" he hit me again. He tryed to hit me again but suddenly i got the courage to fight back. I thought about Jack. And the boys how they helped me through every thing. I can't give up now. I need to keep fighting for them. For me and Jack. I grabbed his fist and punched him.
"Im not giving up now. Especially not to you." I pushed him back got up and punched him again.
"Don't ever text or call or even mention my name again" i said as i walked off.

I walked into the flat and as soon as i put my bag down i was engulfed in a group hug.
"Ally where did you go?"Mikey said
"What happened to you?"Andy said
"Who ever did that is dead."Brook said.
"Please don't ever do that again" Rye said.
There was one missing. Jack.
"Ill explain later. But where is Jack."
"He's in the room."Rye said.

I waked into the room to see Jack sitting with his head in his hands on the couch.
"Jack?" He shot up. It looked like he was crying. He came over to me and hugged me.
"What happened?"
"I...i can't tell you"
"Why?"
"Just look" i handed him my phone.
"Boys come here!" I yelled. They all came in one by one and took turns looking at my phone. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the edge of the bath and silently cryed. Then i heard a knock.
"Ally.Please open up. Its just me" I heard an Essex accent say. I didn't respond.
"Ally please."
"I just need to be alone"
"Please don't do anything stupid" he left after he said that.

I spent atleast an hour in there. Crying. The boys accepted that i needed space. While i was in there i cleaned up my cuts. About another half and hour later i went back into the boys room. No one was there except Jack. But of course he had to be asleep. I walked up to him and kissed his forehead. I didn't want to wake him so i went on the couch and played on my phone for a while until i heard the door open. I quickly put my phone away and pretended to be asleep.

"I hope Ally is ok" i heard Rye say.
"I can't believe her dad is alive and is that mean to her." Andy said.
"Jacks probably worried sick." Brook said.
"That probably why she had the panic attack this morning. Because of what he was saying" Mikey said.
"Guys i think we should just talk to her tomorrow about all of it" Rye said.
They all agreed and went to their beds. I felt someone put a blanket over me. I kept my eyes closed too long that i actually did fall asleep. So i couldn't hear the rest of the conversation they were having.

A/N: sorry it took so long for me to update. Please leave a comment on what you think should happen next. And also go read my new book My Brother's Best Friend Harvey Fanfic.👍