Chapter 18

(1 week later)

*Allys POV*

Its been a week since i last talked to anyone besides Harvey. He's been really supportive. But hes leaving to go see his family in a couple of days. So Im gonna have to find another place to stay. Jack and the boys have tryed calling me and texting but i don't answer them. Jack really hurt me.
"Hey Ally. Do you want to go out and get some food?" Harvey asked.
"Umm...no I'm fine."
"Come on. You haven't left this room for a week. You need to go out."
"But..."
"No. Now come on." He said starting to pull me towards the door.
"Fine. But let me get dressed" i said walking into the washroom.
I put on these clothes:

And my hair in a ponytail

"Lets go"Harvey wined.
"Ok ok. Hold on."
We walked to Nandos and found a table by the window. I sat and looked out the window. Then i saw the last people i wanted to talk to. Rye, Andy and Brook.

*Andy's POV*

"Come on Jack. You haven't went out since Ally left." I said.
"Jack seriously. You need to get out." Rye said.
"She will come back. Just lets go have some fun. You have been moping around all week." Brook said coming out of the kitchen.
"GUY WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT. NOW STOP!" jack yelled at us. He never yelled at us before.
"Come on Jack.."I started.
"GO AWAY!" He yelled again.
"Ok" i mumbled.
"Brook. Rye. Mikey lets go." I said starting to walk out.
"Sorry but im editing a vlog" mikey said.
"Brook? Rye?"
"Sure.im free"Rye said.
"CAN WE GO GET FOOD" Brook yelled excited.
"Sure Brook" i laughed.
"Bye Mikey. Bye Jack" i yelled. I heard Jack mumble something but couldn't make out what is was.

So Brook decided that we needed to go to Nandos for food. We were walking towards the door when i looked in the window. I saw someone the looked alot like Ally and Harvey. But we come here almost everyday and she never came here.
"Mate what wrong?" Rye asked.
"Oh. Nothing just thinking." I smiled.
"Ok."
"HURRY UP" brook shouted.
"Ok calm down Brook"i laughed. We went in and found a table next to the window. Then i saw her. I saw Ally talking to...Harvey? I walked over to them.
"Hey Harvey how ya been." I said giving Harvey a bro hug.
"Everything's great how 'bout you?" He asked.
"Good but Jacks been down alot."
"Really why?" I glanced at Ally. She had tears in her eyes. Harvey looked at her.
"Oh" he said.
"Ally? Why did you run away?" I asked sitting beside her.
"I...i...c...couldn't face...J...Jack" she stuttered. Almost at the break of crying.
"Oh Ally. Hes heartbroken. He doesn't know if your ok. He won't talk to us. He yells at us everytime we try to talk to him. He hasn't left the flat. He barley ate. He didn't mean to hurt you. But why couldn't you face him?" I asked pulling her in for a hug.
"ANDY. YOU KNOW WHY. YOU WERE THERE. HE KISSED MY EX BEST FRIEND!" she yelled pulling away. Now crying. Almost everyone was looking at us.
"Ally you must of heard wrong thats not wh..." I didn't get to finish my sentence. Brook butted in.
"Ally. She kissed him. He pushed away. She tryed to kiss him again but he said he slapped him and walked away." Brook finished. Me and Rye nodded.
"Oh.My.God. i feel so stupid now. I should have known." She was crying harder. I pulled her into another hug.
"Umm... Guys" Rye said.
"Ya" i said looking up at him.
"I just got a text from Mikey."
"About what" Brook asked.
"Jacks gone. Mikey said he just got up and left without saying anything. He hasn't come back. Mikey tried looking for him. But no luck." Rye said starting to get his stuff together.
"Ally?"
"Lets go" she said standing up. I nodded.

I just hope Jack hasn't done anything stupid.