Chapter 6

*Allys POV*

I was having a nightmare. I was back in my house my mom and stepdad abusing me. I was screaming. Then someone was shaking.
"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed. I looked up and noticed I was in the boys room. And Jack on the floor.
"OMG. Jack are you ok. Please wake up.!"
"Whats going on?" Andy asked as the woke up. "Oh god what happened.!"
" i was having a nightmare and jack tryed to wake me asd i pushed him and he must have fell. Now he won't wake up." I said crying.
"RYE. MIKEY WAKE UP!" Andy yelled. Brook was already awake.
"Brook go call an ambulance. Mikey help me lift Jack onto his bed. Rye take Ally."
"No i want to stay!"
"Please Ally go with Rye. You can come back later when you have calmed down."
"But...."
"No buts just go. Rye take care of her."
"Ok call me if anything changes. "Me and Rye went to get dressed then we left. He took me to the forest. There was a path that we walked on. We walked until we got tona platform in the water.
"Come on jump." He said as he jumped first.
"But what if i don't make it?"
"Ill catch you" i walked backwards. 3...2...1... I ran and jumped. And i made it. Me and rye just sat there talking. He made me forget everything that has happened until he brought it up again.
"Why were you screaming?"
"I...im...so..sorry"i stuttered.
"Hey take your time. We are always here for you." For some reason i could trust him.
"The truth is. My mom and stepdad are alcoholics. They abuse me. My mom started to drink when my real dad passed away. I get bullied everyday. The only reason im still here is because of my best friend Austin. He was always there for me. Two days ago my mom and stepdad abused me again. It was worse then the other times. I finally decided it was enough. I ran away. Thats why i slept on the bench that night. Thats why i screamed when Jack tickled my stomach. " i was crying at this point.
"I had a nightmare that i was back at the house and they were abusing me again. Now its my fault that Jack is unconscious. My fault Jack is in the hospital. Everythines my fault." Rye pulled me into a hug.
"None of this is your fault. Im positive your life will get better from now on."
Ryes phone rang. It was a call from Andy.
(R-Rye, A-Andy)

R. Hello
A. Hi. We are in the hospital with Jack hes awake.
R. We'll be there as soon as we can
A. Ok but one thing.
R. What?
A. He can't remember.
R. He can't remember what.
A. He can't remember us.
Rye hung up.
He looked like he was going to cry.
"Rye whats wrong?"
"Its Jack."
"What about him is he ok"
"Yes he's fine but he can't remember us." I couldn't believe it because of me he can't remember us. Rye jumped back over. I was too caught up in my thoughts that when i jumped i landed it but i tripped over the edge. Now my knee is bleeding.
"Ally are you ok!"
"NO RYE I'M NOT OK"