Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Ally. I am an ordinary 17 year old girl. But i'm not that ordinary. My mom and 'dad' are alcoholics. So every day i get back from school the smell of alcohol would fill the room and i will get abused by my own parents. The only place i felt safe was at my best friends house Austin's house. He has been there for me threw everything. I would consider him more as a brother to me. I have long dirty blond hair with a red tint to it so it looks like i have red hair in the sun. I am not the girly girl type. I am more like a tomboy. You will find out more about Ally later on in the book.

I woke up early today by my alarm going off. Today was the first day back to school from Christmas vacation. Like i said before i'm not a fan of girly girl stuff so i put on a really baggy hoodie on and a pair sweat pants. I brushed my hair and put ot up into a messy pony tail. I checked on my mom. Even though she abuses me i still love her. I see that she is passed out on her couch in her room. When i go down stairs i see my 'dad' passed out on the couch. (I put the '' around dad cause he isn't her real dad he is her step dad.)

When i got to school, the first people i saw was queen bee Emily and her drones. Molly,Alexa and Amy. I keept my head down and tryed not to draw any attention to myself. But that didn't work i knocked over the bikes that were on the bike rack.
"Hey look everyone. Its the fat bitch" Emily yelled over the whole school yard.
"Leave her alone Emily. " once again Austin stuck up for me. I swear he just magically appears when i need him.
"Thanks. " i said quietly.
"Hey what are friends for" Austin said sweetly.

At break i needed to go to the restroom. when i was washing my hands Molly and Emily walked in.
"What are you doing in here. I told you your restroom is in the basement." Emily said as she pushed me against the wall.
"This is everyones restroom not yours." I said back.
"Who do you think you are talking back to me!" Emily said after she punched me in the stomach. She keept on punching and kicking me until they heard a voice. It was Austin.
"Ally are you in there!" He yelled
"No she isnt its just me and Emily." Molly said trying to flirt with him. I was too weak to care. They left after the slammed my head of the wall. Making it bleed. As soon as i got the strength to stand up o ran home.
"What are you doing home so early." My mom said as i walked threw the door.
"Ummm..i...the teacher said i could come home early. "I lied.
"Oh ok"
I went upstairs to see my stepdad going threw my room.
"What are you doing!" I yelled
"Im waiting for you. So you can get your beatings." He said as he stood up and walked over to me. I could tell he was drinking by his breath. He threw me against the wall and i lost my breath. I was shaking really bad. But he didn't care he just keept beating me. The last thing i remember was him saying "don't forget who runs this family" before i fainted.