Chapter 19

*Allys POV*

Rye said he got a text from Mikey saying that Jack was gone. Its all my fault. I hope he's ok.
"Let's go" i said.

We met up with Mikey at the park.
"Ok lets split up. Me and Andy will go around the flat. Brook and Mikey go to ASDA. And Ally and Harvey walk around the park. Everyone good with that?" Rye said. Everyone said 'ya' or 'yes'.

Me and Harvey just started walking around when my phone buzzed. New message from unknown number.

(Ally, other)

I found where you live. Better be ready to come home. 'love' you. "Note sarcasm.
Who is this
Who do you think. Daughter.
Mom
No
Chris
No
D...dad
You bet ya
H...how
Oh trust me i have my ways😏
But i...i thought you d...died
Well you thought wrong. You better watch your back. Same with your boyfriends.
No. Don't hurt him. Please.
Well no promises. Bye sweetie.

I can't believe it. Hes alive. My mom told me he died. But...how.
"Ally? Are you ok?" Harvey asked sounding worried.
"Y...ya im fine. Lets just hurry up and find Jack."
"Ok. If you say so"

We walked around for another 30 mins. We started to head back. But at the corner of my eye i saw a shadow. It looked alot like Jack. I stopped and looked at the figure. As soon as i stopped i shivered. It was colder then i thought it was gonna be. Harvey must of saw cause he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm. I looked at Harvey he smiled and i smiled back. I looked at the figure again then they stood up and started walking towards me and Harvey. They lifted up their head. I saw who it was. Thank god its him.

*Jack's POV*

The boys were right. I needed to get out. I needed to stop moping around. It was just me and Mikey in the flat. I felt really bad for yelling at the boys. I never yell at them. I got up and left i didn't grab my coat. That would have left Mikey to ask questions. I left and just started walking around. About 10 mins later i saw Mikey looking for me. Calling my name. Why was he looking for me? Instead of going towards him. I walked away. I couldn't go back yet.

I found a tree to sit under. I heard people calling my name. But i didn't care. It was now half pass 5 and i was hungry. So i stood up and stretched. The first couple of steps i took i kept my head down. But when i lifted it up i saw her. I saw Ally with...Harvey? Why was Harvey with her. With his arm wrapped around her. Oh he's so dead if he did anything. I started walking towards her with anger raging inside.
"Jack. Thank god your ok. I'm sorry for running away." Ally said looking down.
"Ally don't be sorry. But why?" I asked lifting her chin up. I looked her in the eyes.
"I overreacted and didn't know the whole story. Im sorry i should have asked you about it."
"Don't be sorry. Its my fault i should have told you first." I leaned in to kiss her but Harvey pulled her away from me.
"Umm...i know i don't know the whole stroy but you hurt her. She barely ate. She never went out. She was scard to." Harvey said standing in front of her.
"Harvey its fine. You don't ha..." Ally tried to say but Harvey cut her off.
"Ally please. He hurt you. I know i only knew you for only a week , but i hated seeing you like that." Harvey said turning around to face Ally. If he trys something im gonna lose it. Harvey started to lean in Ally just stood there. I was too caught up in anger that i couldn't move. Harvey don't you dare. Then it happened. Something that i will never forget nor Ally nor Harvey. I couldn't believe what i just saw. I can't believe that Ally leaned in and...