Chapter 7

*Jacks POV*

I heard the sound of people talking and machines beeping. I opened my eyes and i saw 3 other boys.
"Hey Jack glad to see your awake." A guy with blond hair said.
"Who are you? And where am i?" I said i really didn't know where i was or who those boys were. And who is Jack.
"What do you mean who are we? We are your boys who live together. Who are in a band." Another guy with blond hair said. He looked like he was going to cry.
"Im sorry i don't know who you are." I said feeling really bad. One of the blonds walked out talking on the phone. He said something about not remembering 'us' who ever us is.

*Ally's POV*

"NO RYE I'M NOT OK" i yelled louder then i wanted to. Rye looked shocked.
"Im sorry Rye i didn't mean to say it like that."
"Its ok. Lets get you cleaned up so we can go check on Jack."
"No i think I'll just go back to the flat. I don't feel good anyways."
"Oh ok let me take you back then I'll go check on him if thats ok."
"Ya thats fine." I limped home thinking about Jack it was my fault. My fault hes in the hospital. My fault he can't remember me or the other boys.

Once we got back, Rye took me to the toilet to clean my cut.
"Thanks Rye."
"No problem, you go get some rest and ill go see Jack and the boys. Ok?"
"Ya.ok." Rye let me sleep where ever i wanted. I didn't want to sleep on the floor. Or the couch it brings back too many memories. I didn't feel like going up to Andy's or Ryes bunk. So that left Mikeys bed and Jack's. I chose Jacks. After awhile, Rye was gone and i was alone. I couldn't sleep. I got my phone and called Austin.

A-Hello?
Al-Hey Austin. Haven't talked in awhile.
A-Ally thank god you are ok. Where are you.
Al-i told you I'm in Slough
A-Ya i know that but where are you staying.
Al-um....umm...at...a...friends house.
A-ok and are you ok.
Al-ya im fine why.
A- you said you would call and come back soon. When is soon. I really miss you.
Al-i really really miss you too but i don't know when.
A-ok i have to go my moms calling me. Bye. Love you little sis.
Al-love you too. Bye.
I hung up. As soon as i did i saw a sad and hurt and angry looking Brooklyn run in.
"WHO WAS THAT"He yelled. I always hated when people yelled. He really scared me. I started to cry and shake.
"Oh my god Ally im so so sorry i didn't mean to scard you. Im just frustrated that Jack doesn't remember us. The doctor says its temporary. But one question who was that. Is he your boyfriend or something?"
"No he isn't my boyfriend. Hes like a brother to me."

*Brooklyn's POV*
I was coming home from the hospital. When i opened the flat door i heard someone on the phone. It was Ally. All i heard was 'i really really miss you too but im not sure.'and 'i love you too'. It broke me to hear her say that. We all knew that Jack liked her.
"WHO WAS THAT" I yelled as I ran in. I must have scared her because she started to shake and cry.
"Oh my god Ally im so so sorry i didn't mean to scard you. Im just frustrated that Jack doesn't remember us. The doctor says its temporary. But one question who was that. Is he your boyfriend or something?" I said as i ran over to her.
"No he isn't my boyfriend. Hes like a brother to me." I felt really bad now. Assuming it was her boyfriend.
"Hes the only one who has been there for me threw everything i have been through." What was she talking about. What was she going through
"Umm..if you don't mind me asking. But what have you beed going through?"
"Oh shit" i heard her mumble under her breath." Umm...ask rye. Tell him i told him to tell all of you even Jack."
Wait she already told rye and nobody else. It must be really bad.