Chapter 10

*Allys POV*

I woke up in a bed i didn't recognise. I started to panic a little. I felt someone tighten their girp around my waist. I turned around and saw it was Jack. Wait why am i in Jacks bed. Last thing i remember is Jack giving me a piggyback ride. Then i rememberd why. I felt a tear fall from my eyes . i wiped it away but they kept coming.

"Hey. Ally. What wrong." I heard Brooklyn say from the couch
"N..nothing" i stuttered.
"You sure. Then why are you crying."
"I TOLD YOU IM FINE!" i yelled. Jack shot right up and hit his head off of Andys bunk. I also woke up the rest of the boys.
"Ally. What wrong. Why are you yelling." Jack asked.
"Im....sorry. I didn't mean to. Brook im really sorry."
"Its ok i shouldn't have asked" Brook said facing away from me. Well this was a good start to the day.
"Umm.... Ally?" Mikey asked.
"Umm.... Two questions. Why are you crying and what were you gonna tell us last night. Brook said you would tell us something when we got here but you fell asleep?"
"I just had a nightmare thats why im crying. And....and... Rye can you explain it to them please i can't."
"Sure" Brook turned around and looked at Rye and me. I got up and left. I couldn't be in there when they found out.

*Brooklyn's POV*

When she told Rye to explain it. I knew it must have something to do with this Austin guy.

"Ok. Well. Umm. So Ally told me that she never had the best past. She would get abused by her parents and it would happen everyday. They are alcoholics. She would get bullied. She has a friend named Austin that she says helps her through everything. The day we met her at Nandos she got abused by her parents again. She said it was worse then any other times. Thats why she was sleeping on the bench that day. Thats why she screamed when Jack tickled her on her stomach. She was screaming because she had a nightmare she was back in the house." Rye explained. Oh no. I feel so bad now. She was going through everything and i just made it worse. We were all in tears. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen to find Ally standing over the counter.
"Ally? Why didn't you tell any of us. Besides Rye? " i asked her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Come here" i said and opened my arms. She ran into my arms and cried on my shoulder. About a minute or two later Jack came looking as sad as she was when i walked in. Ally let go of me and ran into Jack.
"Ill just go and give you two some space." I said as i kissed Ally on the head. I hated seeing her cry. She was like a sister to me.

I walked out of the kitchen and plopped down on the couch.
" hey. How's Ally" Andy asked
"I think shes good. Shes with Jack now."
"Ok. Umm...Brook did you know.?"
"Well i didn't know the story but i knew she didn't have a good past or something. When i came back from the hospital i heard her on the phone with someone. I asked who it was and she said it was Austin. I asked who he was cause we all know how much Jack likes her. She said he was like a brother to her helping her through everything. That's all she told me."
I explained to Rye, Andy and Mikey."did any of you guys know?"
"No except for Rye."Mikey said.
"How did you find out?" I asked Rye.
"When i took her out of the flat i asked her why she was screaming and she told me."
"Oh. Ok"
"GUYS ME AND ALLY ARE GOING FOR A WALK." Jack said walking to the door.
"Ok. Bring a phone with you." I said.
"Ok bye mom"
"Bye"