Chapter 23

*Jacks POV*

"JACK STAIRS NOW!" I heard Blair yell. I shot up and saw him standing in the door way looking very mad. I got up slowly and looked around the room. Ally looked terrified and Brook looked startled. I took a deep breath and walked out.
"What was that?" Blair asked still mad.
"Umm...i...im sorry."
"Jack i know i can't stop you from dating but just remember the band stuff comes first before any girlfriends."
"Yes Blair i know. And the band will always come first. But i really love Ally. "
"Yes i can see you do." Blair took a deep breath.
"Is it ok if i date her?"
"Ya ok i guess."
"Thank you Blair. You won't regret it." I smiled running back into the room. Ally was laying on my bed so i jumped on her.
"OWW Jack get off of me." She laughed.
"What did he say?" She asked worried.
"Oh nothing important. Just that he approves of us being together." I smiled.
"Really!" Ally said jumping on me.
"Yes now you get off of me" i laughed.
"GET A ROOM!," Rye yelled
"Shut up Rye" i yelled back.
"Im not the one showing PDA"
"SHUT UP RYE!" I yelled again.
"Both of you shut up" Andy said coming in the door.
"Great timing Fovvs" Ally said.
"Thats what im here for " Andy said. We all burst out laughing.
"What's so funny?" Mikey asked coming in confused.
"Oh nothing Cobban nothing" Ally laughed.

Me and Ally were cuddled up on my bed watching a movie. Andy was doing a live.ly. Mikey was on Twitter and Brook and Rye were playing FIFA.
"Im board" Brook wined when him and Rye finished playing FIFA.
"I know lets go to the cinema." Rye said jumping up.
"No im not doing that with you again" Ally laughed.
"Please" Rye begged.
"No i think im gonna go take a walk" Ally said standing up
"You guys go to the cinema. Me and Ally will go for a walk." I said standing up.
"Ouuuuuu just the two of you. Alone. " Rye said smirking.
"Shut up Rye."Ally said walking out. I followed.
"You don't have to come with me. I old enough to go on my own" Ally giggled turning around.
"Naa i dont want to be stuck in the same place with Rye longer then i have to. "
"Ya i suppose thats true"
"I CAN STILL HEAR!" We heard Rye yell. Me and Ally burst out laughing.

*Allys POV*

We headed out towards the park hand in hand. When we got there we saw some fans. Jack let go of my hand. The fans dont know about me yet.
"Jack over here!" A girl shouted.
"OMG my future husband has a arrived." Another girl said.
"Hey Jackie come here" another said.
I stood there and watched Jack interact with the fans. Soon more fans came and a bunch of girls walked over to me. They were the type that looked like they were spoiled brats. Like they wear way too much make-up. Anyways i think you have the idea.
"What are you doing here? And why are with Jack" one said looking up and down me with a disgusted look on her face.
"Umm..i...he..."
"Ha she cant even speak properly. "Another one laughed. I am very anti-social.
"You should go back to the dump where you came from." The first one laughed.
"Jack or any of the other boys don't deserve you" the last one said and then they walked off and started flirting with Jack. I sat down at the entrance to the park just thinking of what they said. They were right. Jack doesn't deserve a girls like me. He was still talking with those girls so i walked off not wanting to be there anymore.

I walked passed the flat and i bumped into someone again.
"Sorry i wasn't lo... Ally? Is that you" the guys asked. I looked uo to see Harvey. Great. We haven't talked since he tryed to kiss me.
"H...hey Harv" i stuttered.
"Hey how are you doing"
"Im fine"
"Hows yours and Jacks relationship going"
"Its going"
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing"
"Your not talking much"
"So i don't want to talk"
"Come on i spent a whole week with you. I think i would know if somethings up"
"I don't want to talk about it"
"Please talking about it wi..."
"HARVEY I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" I yelled and ran off. I heard him shout my name a couple of times but i keept running. I found a bench to sit on. I put my head in my hands and started crying. Someone tapped my shoulder. I looked up and saw Brook and Rye.
"Ally? What wrong. Wheres Jack?" Rye asked sitting beside me.
"He...hes...park...fans..." Was all i could say before i burst out into tears again.
"Oh come on you know i don't like to see my cuddle buddy crying" Brook said giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cryed on his shoulder with Rye rubbing my back. Once i calmed down i told them about Harvey and that Jack was at the park with some fans but i didn't tell them what they said.
"Oh Ally you know that you can trust us. We are here to talk to. "
"T...thanks Rye but why?"
"Why what?" Brook asked confused.
"Why are you letting me stay at the flat. Why are you so nice to me?"
"Because we care and we can tell that Jack likes you. And you are like a sister to us."
"Thank you soo much boys" i hugged them.
"Don't thank us. Thank Jack hes the one who hit you in the head with the football that day." Rye laughed. Witch made me laugh too.
"Yes my job here is done. I made you laugh" Rye said starting to walk away.
"Your not going anywhere mister" i laughed catching up to him with brook right behind me.
"See i made you laugh again."
"Yaya now can we go back. Its staring to get cold." I shivered.
"Ya here have my jumper." Brook offered.
"But then you will be cold."
"Na im good" i took his sweater and took off running in front of Rye.
"Race ya?" I yelled
"Oh your on" i heard Rye yell.
"Hey wait for me!" Brook yelled after me and Rye.

It finished with Rye first then me then Brook.
"Thats no fair you too got a head start." Brook wined jumping in the couch.
"So Ally had a head start in front of me and i still beat her" Rye smirked.
"Yaya because you run almost everyday" i laughed joining Brook on the couch.
"Hahah true." Andy and Mikey were back but no sign of Jack.
"Hey Mike?"
"Ya?"
"Have you seen Jack?"
"No why?"
"Well i left him at the park with his fans awhile ago i just thought he would be back"
"Oh ok well i haven't seen him."
"Im going to go look for him"
"Ok but stay safe."
"Yaya. Your not my mother Rye. " i yelled leaving the flat.

I went to the park the to find what i thought would never happen. I thought he loved me. I guess those girls were right. He would never love someone like me. I ran back to the flat and locked myself in the bathroom and cryed. I heard banging but i couldn't answer i didn't want to. I couldn't believe what i just saw.

Comment below what you think Ally saw.