Chapter 17

*Allys POV*

I had woken up about half an hour ago. Soon after Jack came back in from his walk Rye told me about. He asked to speak to Mikey. Who couldn't he speak to me? We are suppose to trust each other. Right? Now that we are dating. After awhile i got thirty. I went to the kitchen. But before i went in i heard Jack and Mikey talking.
"Did you kiss back?" I heard Mikey say. What was he talking about.
"NO. I would never do that to Ally. I said leave me and Ally alone then she kissed me again but i slapped her. Then walked off" Jack said. Who kissed him. I wanted to go in right there but then Mikey said.
"Ok what's the problem?"
"Seriously Mikey. The problem is how do i tell Ally that Kelly kissed me." Thats when i lost it. I can't believe he kissed her. After everything. I guess we can't trust each other. Why couldn't he tell me.
"WHAT!"I yelled as i barged in.
"DID YOU JUST SAY THAT KELLY KISSED YOU!" I yelled again. He looked down and nodded. The reat of the boys are now behind me. I couldn't look at him. Right after i get together with the guy i thought i loved. He had to go and cheat. Why does this always happen. I ran and got my bag and ran out of the flat. I was running down the path until i ran into someone. God i hope it isn't Daniel or Kelly. I looked up and saw a dirty blond haired boy. He had blue eyes.
"Oh sorry. Are you ok?" He asked
"Umm...y...ya I'm f...fine" i stuttered. I always hated talking to new people.
"Really it doesn't look like it. Why are you crying?" He asked sweetly. I think i saw him somewhere before.
"I...i don't...k...know"i couldn't tell him. I just met him. So i lied.
"I'm Harvey. What your name?"
"Umm...Ally" Now i know him. Hes the guy Blair was on tour with.
"Why is such a pretty girl like you out here by yourself?" Is he flirting with me? I can't like him. I'm in love with Jack. But then again he cheated. So i don't know what to think. I couldn't say anything. Instead i just starting crying again.
"Hey. Its ok. Where do you live?"
"Umm...well." I started. He was gonna find out sooner or later. From me or Jack or the boys.
"I don't live anywhere. But i was staying with Rye, Mikey, Andy, Brooklyn and Jack. But i ran out cause i found out that Jack cheated on me."
He looked at me confused. Shit. I forgot he doesn't know me and Jack were dating.
"Umm...so you were dating Jack?" He asked.
"Ya. But i overheard him talking to Mikey about him and my ex. Best friend kissing."
"Oh. So where are you going to go."
"I... I don't know yet."
"Umm...well im staying in a hotel for awhile. And you can stay with me until you clear your head."
"Are you sure? I don't want to be trouble."
"Seriously. Its no problem at all." He smiled at me.
" thanks." I smiled back at him.
"No problem. Its just down the road."

We walked for about 10 mins before we got to a hotel. We were laughing and talking. He made me forget everything about Jack. Daniel. Kelly. And even my parents. Harvey opened the door to his room and it had a flat screen TV. Two queen sized beds. A mini fridge. And a little sink in the corner.
"That's my bed you can have the one by the window." Harvey said as he ploped down on his bed. I walked over to the window and saw we were on the top floor. It was really beautiful from up here.
"Harvey?"
"Ya?"
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"For letting me stay here."
"Like i said before no problem."

It was half pass 8 and i was tired. I went to the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a fishtail and put on my fuzzy panda pajama bottoms and a hoodie.

 I put my hair in a fishtail and put on my fuzzy panda pajama bottoms and a hoodie

I

came out and saw Harvey was only in sweat pants with no shirt. I walked to my bed and covered my self up.
"Night Harvey" i whispered.
"Night Ally." He whispered back.
It took me about an hour or so to fall asleep. But i did.

A/N- Hey sorry for the late update. I will try to update more often.😁😁