{5} Incident at school

Start from the beginning

Shiyoko looked down and her eyes widened at how high she was up in the tree making her grip on the tree branch she was dangling from tighten. Yuna was five branches lower than Shiyoko and with her crying the wind around her was blowing everyone on the ground back keeping them away from the tree as she cried. Her newfound wings weren't helping either, as they flapped around wildly.

Yuma hearing her sisters' cry ran to see what was happening. When she saw them her face paled.

"Wahh!!! How did you two get up there!?" She asked.

Yuma tried getting closer to the tree and she succeeded but as she began to climb, a sudden pain in her back stopped her. She fell from the tree landing on her back which caused her more pain. As she turned over she noticed that she suddenly had a tail.

"Now of all times my tail appears!?" She huffed pouting.

"I'm going to get sensei!" The boy from earlier said as he ran off.

"Hang on Nawaz! Sensei is coming!" She yelled up at her sister.

Honestly she didn't think Yuna could hear her with how she was screaming and causing a barrier around her and Shiyoko.

"Wha-!? Oh my goodness! How'd they get up so high in the tree!?" Hachiro sensei yelled gaping in shock.

"Yuna's quirk suddenly appeared when we were playing and it sent her and Shiyoko flying straight into the tree!" A girl explained with exaggerated hand motions with all four of her hands.

"Oh..." Hachiro didn't know what to do. "Pressurized air huh? If I try to shake the tree they'll fall and injure themselves. Yuna has to calm down in order for me to climb up and get them..." He sighed unsure of how he was going to get Yuna to stop screaming and strengthening the wind around herself and Shiyoko. He bit his lip, thinking.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shiyoko!!

"Shiyoko-chan!!" He yelled hoping she would be able to hear him. "Shiyoko-chan!!" He tried again and again and again, but she didn't hear him over the roaring of the wind. He sighed. It was his last bet but he might have to call a hero for this.

"What the fuck kind of motherfucking fuckery is going on here!?" A sudden angry and vulgar voice yelled.

"Hey! Watch your language around the children!!" Hachiro yelled as he spun to face the voice.

He was met with a middle school boy with ash blonde hair and red eyes, that was glaring rather furiously at him. The ash blonde boy pointed to the tree where Yuna and Shiyoko was in.

"Fuck that! Explain this fucking shit or I'll kill you!!!" He yelled.  Hachiro sighed. He didn't have time for this.

As he looked around he noticed that school had ended half hour ago and most kids were gone already. He sighed passing a hand over his face. A sudden explosion by his face caused him to jump right out of his thoughts.

"Don't you fucking ignore me trash! I'll fucking kill you! Now explain!!!" The boy yelled again.

"Well...you see... one of the girl's quirk appeared and she kind of took her friend along with her by accident... while also creating a barrier that stops us from getting to them, which can go away if she stops crying, but neither of them can hear us." Hachiro explained.

"So what you're telling me is... some fucking bitch took hold of Shiyoko and trapped her dumbass self in the tree so both of them can't get down!?" He asked.

Hachiro sweat dropped at the explanation. He was about to answer when he heard a tree branch snap and looked up, seeing Yuna crying in Shiyoko's direction which sent them both flying and screaming off the branch they once held onto but was now broken. They fell a few branches down.

"Wahh!!! Sensei do something!!" Yuma cried gripping onto his pants.

Katsuki's eyes twitched along with his fingers. He had completely forgotten about coming for Shiyoko, but since her school was in the direction of the way home and he bumped into a kid he remembered he had to pick her up. He thought she wouldn't mind him coming a little late. Now he regrets coming late on the whole. Who knows what his mother would do to him when they get home!?

"Fuck!!" He yelled.

Both girls had fallen down three branches, Shiyoko landing flat on a branch, Yuna in between two. Though the impact hurt, Shiyoko held back her pain to try and comfort Yuna.

"Yu... Yu-chan! Please calm down!" She yelled but it seemed Yuna didn't hear her.

With shaking hands Shiyoko pushed herself up then slid off the branch going lower.

"Yu-chan!"

Yuna having heard her turned to the sound of her voice. Yuna's eyes were shut tightly with tears running down her face. Shiyoko could see that blood had stained her socks because of the large gash at the sides of her feet. There were small cuts on her hands and wings as well.

"Calm down Yu-chan! If you don't sensei won't be able to get us down! And you have wings! You can fly down now!"

"I can't! My legs and wings hurt." She cried. Shiyoko frowned. She was hurting too, luckily her pants was red and thick, so it hid her bleeding foot as well as absorbing most of the running blood, only showing a tear that wasn't noticeable because of the way the branch cut her.

"Yu-chan! Yuma-chan is crying down there scared for you. Are you going to make her worry about you more? If you don't stop bleeding you could die!" Shiyoko yelled.

Yuna snapped open eyes with that one and looked down seeing her sister crying loudly while clinging to one of their senseis. Her breath hitched and her wings eased up the flapping allowing the air pressure to go down.

"You're doing good Yu-chan! Can...can you stop the strong wind from coming out your mouth?" Shiyoko asked.

Yuna shook her head no, biting her lip to stop herself from crying loudly about the pain again.

"Yuna-chan! Can you hear me?!" Hachiro yelled. Yuna nodded.

"Can you fly down?" He asked again. She shook her head no.

Understanding he looked to one of the teachers who raised his hands and the tree branch began to grow out from under both girls, lowering them to the ground. Once they were close the other sensei helped the girls off the branches. Hachiro sighed glad they were finally able to get them out of the tree. Now to calm them down...

°^° °^° °^°

Ah... I updated late. My bad...

Anyway! To those that read this book, thank you! I really appreciate you guys reading this book!

If you have anyone you want her to meet before the anime actually starts tell me and I'll let her meet them!