27

Taehyung POV

"Hey backup! Long time no see! So I need a favour..." Taehyung started with Monsta X's leader, Shownu.

"Save it Kim. You do remember what happened last time we helped you?"

"But in this kind of business your always almost about to die anyways. Plus, I don't think your maknae I.M would like to be dead would he?" I chuckled darkly at the fear I could sense.

"Fine. Where are you?"

"Outskirts of the city. You'll see this huge building with like hundreds of soldiers outside. And make sure to bring me a machine gun."

"Alright. We'll be there in 5."

"Soooo, what do we do now?"

"Kill?"

"Yea and make sure that there is a lot of blood." Jeon smiled darkly.

I walked over to Jin Soo who was studying over the building plan, leaving the others who were indulged in their own conversations.

He drew a couple circles around random spots of the place as I watched.

"Before we blow them to itty bitty bits, I have to get to a safe. It's got... some stuff inside that I can't lose."

"Where is it?"

"That's the thing. I can't find out where exactly they put it."

"20 bucks to whoever finds the safe first."

"Deal." He smiled as he hooked pinkies with mine.

We snuck out of the hallway, Not without guns and knives with us.

The dark and gloomy hallway was deserted. Paint wore off the rotting walls that seemed to have scrapings and dried blood all along them. The once grey and white floor was now covered in corpses of the dead we killed.

He kicked a body to the side before jumping on a tile.

"What are you doing?" I said, looking around for anyone after I took out the cameras near us.

He ignored the question and went back to checking something with the tiles.

What is this kid doing?

Suddenly, he peeled off the tile to reveal the safe he had been looking for all along.

"How did you...?"

"Pay up. I won." He smiled as I handed him the money.

He unlocked it with ease, carrying a single notebook with him.

"That was all for a... notebook?" I scratched my head as we walked back.

"Before I answer your question, I want you to duck. And don't go up until I say." I stared at him confused but did it anyways.

God, he confuses me so much.

I heard two gunshots go off, but I didn't flinch or anything.

Used to it when your a super villain.

"You can get up now." 

Hesitantly, I fixed myself to be back to my normal height.

I looked behind me to see two dead bodies and him cracking his knuckles.

"So, are we going to blow them up now or no?" He asked me, unamused.

The faint sound of helicopters made me smirk.

"I guess it's time we show them how it's really done." Jungkook said.

Damn, he's so so hot when he talks like that.

But I will personally rip their heads off for even getting close to my Jungkook.

Get ready....

I guess you'll be greeting Hell today.

A/N idc bout mistakes cause I'm too lazy to read it over and edit.... but I hope you enjoyed :)